1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Question

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Avatar, Oct 24, 2005.

I'm slightly cofused about the payment.

I've read the FAQ and i've read that they'll pay you each month if you recieve $100 or the following month when you reach $100, however I have a slight problem.

I closed my Old site and have started a new site. My new site has between 0-20 daily visitors and makes very little money.

However, I have a bit iof money left over from my last site, this all ads up to
    $75, I realy doubt I'm going to make the extra $15 anytime soon, since i'm realy busy atm.

When will google pay me, if I never get more than $100?

thnx.

2. dzcap

dzcap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to check on your math. If you opened another account, you need to notify them about it to merge the accounts. They recently started a policy of closing inactive accounts, maybe if your account sit dormant long enough, they might close the account and send the $75 to you. If they don't close your account, you won't see a penny until you reach $100.

dzcap, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  3. EWpro

EWpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think G used send check at end of the year, for those accounts failed to reach $100. But I dunno for sure...
    Someone who recieved such partial payment can clarify.

EWpro, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  4. Avatar

Best Answers:
    I didn't start a new account, I just just started a new site, the adsense account stayed the same, thanks 4 the info though,

5. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    You will only get payment once the balance is over $100, even if that takes another year.

Dejavu, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  6. Avatar

Best Answers:
    bollocks.
    I swear there was something about 90 days.