1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment processor with a lot of local alternative payments?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by thereflector, Jul 31, 2015.

Hello,

I am looking for some payment processor that have a lot of alternative payment method for different countries especially for Middle east and Asia. Paymentwall looks perfect but they didn't answer to my e-mail and I am afraid that their support is not good. Is there any one working with them? Can give me some alternatives?

thereflector, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to try ogone or worldpay they are good!

fionix, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  3. payssion

payssion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi thereflector,

We can offer you a global payment solution with lots of alternative payment methods which could cover most countires. For example, we have cashu and onecard for Middle East, and molpay, molpoints, cherrycredits and etc for Asia. PM me if you are interested or you can reach us at sales#payssion.com

payssion, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  4. Cheryl Lin

Cheryl Lin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I work at Paymentwall and I apologize for what seems to be a delay on our response. Please send another email to and we will address your concern immediately. You can indicate that you have been advised through here at digitalpoint.

Cheryl Lin, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  5. PlayerUp.com

PlayerUp.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting service but do you have an english version of your site?

PlayerUp.com, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  6. PlayerUp.com

Best Answers:
    Does still work at paymentwall?

PlayerUp.com, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  7. PlayerUp.com

Best Answers:
    I'll be honest. I have tried to email paymentwall support, biz development, and a few other sales reps. It's extremely difficult to get in touch with your support. Only one time they replied back and it wasn't the information I actually needed to move forward.

On your site, the only contacts are here:
    paymentwall.com/en/contacts

Yet when we reply, nobody responds back to those emails.

I didn't even see the OPs post until now and it's looking like what he said is pretty accurate.

You guys are spending quite alot of time doing sales trying to bring in clients but it's hard for those new clients to move forward when we can't get support to get setup.

With me, I am not picky about having quality customer support because that typically comes at a price which 99% of the consumer base wouldn't want to pay for. However if I can't get the basic of all support even on the one problem I have, I can't proceed as there is an issue with the backend which needs a response on your end.

PlayerUp.com, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  8. JessiF

JessiF Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try Exchange4free!
    I would highly recommend them :)

JessiF, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  9. PlayerUp.com

Best Answers:
    Will add PaymentWall has done a much better job communicating past 24 hours.

PlayerUp.com, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  10. fokysss

fokysss Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could probably try https://app.syspay.com/our-solution they have a lot of payment methods available.

fokysss, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  11. PPG

PPG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are selling digital products our team at PayPro Global would love to help you grow your business. We offer a great solution for vendors looking to accept online payments worldwide. Our list of supported payment options includes:

- Localized (including Middle East and Asia) - Alipay, QIWI, OneCard, CashU, Tenpay, Mandiri, XLTunai, AmBank, CIMB Clicks, FPX, DragonPay, PaySafeCard and many others
    - Credit/Debit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB, Solo, Maestro, iDEAL etc.
    - International - PayPal, WebMoney, Real-time Bank Transfer
    - Traditional - Phone Order, Fax Order, Check / Cash, Wire Transfer

Our checkouts support multi currency, are available in multiple languages and are very easy to implement on your website.
    We also provide our clients with professional 24/7 customer support service and extensive fraud and dispute management.

For more information please feel free to contact us through our website (https://payproglobal.com/).

PPG, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  12. payssion

payssion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Our english version has been launched. Please recheck it and let me know if you have any questions.

payssion, Nov 15, 2015 IP