1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment processor options for adult cam site

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by themamba, Sep 15, 2012.

So, about to launch a cam site and was doing a bunch of research on adult 'high risk' PP's

have narrowed it down to- epoch, ccbill and zombaio

how reliable is zombaio? They are obviously much cheaper than the others and I see threads from a few years ago on here so they have at least been around for a few years.

Obviously don't like the 20 day hold but the 5% gap between them and epoch/ccbill is quite high

any other suggestions?

Thx
    themamba, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  2. baian

baian Peon

Best Answers:
    Epoch and Ccbill have the best reputation. Zombaio is young player compare to theses two ones. Zombaio have a good option to withdraw cash to RedPass pre paid card so it can be very useful to pay your model.
    If you have a good business plan and think to make more than 25K per month, you can also have your own merchant account: in that case the rate will be lower (but there are extra setup fees like Visa / MasterCard registration)

If you are incorporated in Europe, I can help you.
    baian, Sep 16, 2012 IP
  3. baian

baian Peon

Best Answers:
    We can't offer traffic for adult, but we can help to get your own merchant account. Contact me if you need more information.
    baian, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  4. Maverick Bankcard

Maverick Bankcard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tell me some more information about your website. I can help you out! PM me please.Thanks,Ben Griefer
    Maverick Bankcard, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  5. Nochexman

Nochexman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi themamba.

If you are based in Europe you should also consider Axcess Merchant Services (axcessms.com).

However, if you are only just starting up, the major issue you are going to come across is your turnover. Generally, processors are not going to be interested unless you are tunring over in the thousands.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
    - Peter (I work for Nochex)
    - www.nochex.com
    Nochexman, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would use CCbill or Epoch if your doing any kind of volume at all . I would feel a lot more safe with over $1000. in either of those companies than I would with Zombaio right now . I use all 3 and I am getting ready to narrow it down to just the 2 I mentioned above .Never once was a payment late from ccbill or epoch , that says a lot .
    reshav2, Apr 18, 2013 IP