1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payment gateway script

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by falco85, Feb 5, 2006.

Hi,
    I'm looking for a simple payment processor script, that would let me to manage the orders, promo codes, and more in order to automatize the payment through my customers.

Since today I have did this using a simple form and then sending paypal invoices, but it's not that professional. I would like to implement a better automated service on my pages. What would you suggest me? Free open source solutions are greatly welcome! :) I don't need advanced features such as shipping costs because I only sell online services. My ideal choice is php invoice but it's worth $200 :eek: . Before thinking to invest that huge amount of money (well, at least for me is huge :) ), I'm trying to find free solutions. Any hint is greatly appreciated :) thank you!

falco85, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  2. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Has many great options, so why buy what you can set up at paypal?

iowadawg, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  3. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll second what iowadawg said there... Read up on the features paypal offers...
    smarterscripts.com offers a payment gateway script that is included with a number of their other scrupts, starting at $69... They don't seem to offer it by itself though...

TheException, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found this open source solution:
    http://qc.opensolution.org/

it's a very nice open source free shopping cart, and with some template manipulation you can easily integrate it with paypal :)

These are the steps to take if you want to integrate paypal in this script:

falco85, Feb 6, 2006 IP