1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Payment After Results for Top 10 Google Position - Need High Quality SEO Services.

Discussion in 'Services' started by georgenbowser, Mar 7, 2012.

Hi all,

We are the SEO Company and we are already providing this kinds of Services since 2005.
    but due to the very heavy work load; We can not manage our new up coming projects of Google Top 10 Ranking ; Payment After Google Top 10 Results - Not Before;

we required only high quality SEO Experts services;
    please don't west the time; if you are not agreed to work with pay after results Not Before for Google top 10 Ranking conditions.

but if you are providing that kinds of
    services with affordable rates. i have a lots of work for you; believe me we already have 2250+ sites and thousands of key words;

please gives me quote for that key words ; i need the Ranking in Google.com (Google USA Data center) only

you can check the Google USA Ranking with Google Adwords preview tools;

http://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000

i need to Ranking for Google.com Top 10 with that following key words;

php development
    web development
    ecommerce
    Hire developer
    website development

for that above 5 key words please gives me your best quote for that;

and please don't used any back hat tactics.
    we need only ethical SEO Services providers.

if you agree with that please send me your quote

(1) Must need to send Weekly Work status Reports
    (2) no Black hat tactics; No Doorway pages or SPAM links
    (3) No Tow way links exchange; you can do Three way links exchange; but no Spam links; out bond links must not be more then 60
    (4) Only Relevant Links building work; and Do follow links
    (5) PR 3 or PR 3+ permanent links required ONLY Do Follow links
    (6) only Relevant Bog Comment should be considers; and Relevant Do Follow Forum posting work

Please gives me your quote

Regards
    georgen bowser
    http://www.seoservicesu.com/

georgenbowser, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And what if I do seo for you, rank you on page 1 and you vanish!?
    Why not do a 50% prepay and 50% post pay structure?

~~~~, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same question from my side!? what if...?

I provide this kind of services - but you having an account with no reviews..not feedback ...!

For security reasons upfront is better !

Matyy_22, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. georgenbowser

georgenbowser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AS i said we are the professional SEO Services provider company since 2005; if you show the results we will pay you as par deal;
    but now a days many SCAM artist here; so we can only makes the payment after the successful results; so please don't west your time; you could not deliver the results;

Results is the first priority; so if you need the upfront payment please go away from here;

5. Nitin.Mail

Nitin.Mail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll say you're being rude. People here are only letting you know their concerns.. There're people who have worked here on many projecs and their itraders reflect that. So, you can be rest assured that you're in safe hands.
    Whereas you've no feedback and still you want someone to do some work for you. And the work you want is irreversible. So, if tomorrow you stop responding to their mails, they're left with nothing after such hardwork.
    Whereas with 50% upfront payment, you can any day file a paypal dispute if you feel you're being cheated. That way it's fair for both the parties.

Hope many would agree with me.
    Anyways, I also offer Top 10 ranking services, but not without upfront payments. Just in case you change your mind, do let me know.

Thanks

Nitin.Mail, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. mywebsearch

mywebsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which keywords top 10 ranking services you want they have high competitors and we need to hard works on it for achieve top 10 ranking.
    We can give you quality works and best results for these all keywords but atleast 50% upfront payment we need.
    Without upfront payment we can't start any works.
    If you are interested contact me for more details, i can show you my previous works also.

mywebsearch, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  7. georgenbowser

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as i said no upfront payment; i can do this in escrow; but not gives this in your heads. or paypal; if you agreed with escrow; or payment after the results it's only possible;

i am not rude; i do this business also in the same manner which is the main difference between us; so if you are honest you can do this work i am sure;
    and as i told you we are ready to pay you but it's only possible if you could deliver the results.

8. samwai

samwai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what if we work on monthly basis payment. we will decide monthly payment and you pay 10% advance and i will work whole month and will send you monthly report and after checking report you can pay monthly payment at the end of month.

let mek now if you are interested.....withount investment no profit .

regards
    god father

samwai, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  9. georgenbowser

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as i told you dear no monthly payment; we can pay only after the results; but we are ready to maintain this results monthly if you have done the work really well manners. we have many sites work so don't worry you are loaded with work all the times ; i can test your skill with start of 2 or 3 sites which each has 5 to 6 key words sots; so let me know if you ready with that kinds of high quality SEO Services.

10. mainhoondon

mainhoondon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would say, if you not willing to pay upfront.. use escrow
    simple :)

SEO is a long term process.. the worker should have at least some assurance to work hard for projects like this one..

mainhoondon, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  11. GazzaS

GazzaS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I say your bullshitting from the very start, I do not believe you have over 2000 sites and thousands of keywords, if you had you would not have a problem with paying a percentage up front, Let me think about this a minute logically to define your answer.

Your telling us you have 2250+ sites and you cannot afford to pay even 10% of a monthly FEE? Your doing SEO right? If you seen a job offered right HERE on this forum or any other forum,,, it does'nt matter the point is would you do the work without any payments up front, seems as your so scared of scammers?

Regards

GazzaS, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  12. georgenbowser

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    look above as i already told i can pay the payment via escrow;
    "as i said no upfront payment; i can do this in escrow; but not gives this in your heads. or paypal; if you agreed with escrow; or payment after the results it's only possible;

i am not rude; i do this business also in the same manner which is the main difference between us; so if you are honest you can do this work i am sure;
    and as i told you we are ready to pay you but it's only possible if you could deliver the results. "

but i know ; almost all the people here are making fool to client; i don't need to send you the proof that we have 2250+ sites; if you can work let me know; go away scammed persons;

13. GazzaS

GazzaS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You still have not answered my question:

If you seen a job offered right HERE on this forum or any other forum,,, it does'nt matter the point is would you do the work without any payments up front, seems as your so scared of scammers?

Regards

I am not trying to hijack your thread i am interested however i need answers :)

GazzaS, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  14. georgenbowser

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes; of course we do the work without any upfront payment; but as you know above i already post "We are the SEO Company and we are already providing this kinds of Services since 2005.
    but due to the very heavy work load; We can not manage our new up coming projects of Google Top 10 Ranking ; Payment After Google Top 10 Results - Not Before;"

i already paid so many SEO Services providers up front payment of 25% / par projects ; but they didn't gives me the results on page 1 Google Ranking as par deal;
    and even i also didn't get the payment from client if we didn't achieved the page 1 Google Ranking; we used Escrow of HSBC; or any other reputable Escrow Services; so if it's could no page 1 results means no payment;

georgenbowser, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  15. GazzaS

GazzaS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok so lets think about it this way....

I decide to this work for you, I'm doing well got lets say 5 of your keywords on page one, however a competitor decides he does not like this and increases their advertising and knocks you off top-spot or out of the top ten... Would this mean I have done the work or not? or will i not get paid as someone has decided to knock you off the top spot... Now I can keep track of all campaigns and keywords, so lets say I track all your keywords and can provide you with proof per keyword that I reached number 1... would this qualify as a payment or not? and how much per keyword as this is the only way I would work for you without payment upfront.

Regards

GazzaS, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  16. georgenbowser

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as i said the simple ; if you achieved the Google top 10 Ranking i will pay you decided amount as par deal; (you need to maintain this ranking 2 weeks in Google) next day you should get the full deal amount in your PayPal; or Bank A/C.
    let me know when you need to start contact me directly on my mail id with your quote

php development
    web development
    ecommerce
    Hire developer
    website development

i wants to go with that above 5 key words; should gives you the URL details when you mail me; if you need any things more or any query please gives PM me.

georgenbowser, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  17. prhotline

prhotline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Saw your posting. We have consulted on SEO and online publicity for companies invarious industries. My name is Robert Smith and I am author of Million Dollar PressReleases which is sold on Amazon.comI made a quick video at youtubecom/watch?v=GJLz-wK6LmgI have been featured in Entrepreneur and USA Today.thanks,Robert

prhotline, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  18. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd rather stay away from someone who doesn't even have the ethics to talk with prospective consultants, and speaks rubbish English (look at those posts).

Wow that's a freaky combination, ain't it?

Good luck finding people who'll do SEO for FREE!
    ----
    EDIT

Did some background research
    http://whois.domaintools.com/seoservicesu.com - Your domain is created in 2009, my maths is poor but its only 3 years since you are in the business.
    Domain is whois guarded, lame ain't it!?

http://www.seoservicesu.com/ - Pretty 'awesome' web designing for a guy who owns 2k+ websites, not to forget the 2 neat footer links pointing to crazy sites
    ----

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    ~~~~, Mar 15, 2012 IP