1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paying policy?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Hijacker, Feb 8, 2005.

Erm, I am a little bit confused at the moment.

Google sends out checks as soon as you achieved $100 or more. That's right so far, aint it?

Okay, now I always thought, if I don't reacg $100 during one month, the money would be "transferred" to the next month. If I then reach $100 (old month's money + current one), I will get a check, if I again don't reach onehundret bucks, all money will be "transferred" to the third month and so on.

Now (I am just the third month on AdSense) I just got the report of January, where the page shows just the amount of money I made in January. The December one is not included.
    I am a bit frightened, that old money won't get summed up with the latest months.
    For December (starting AdSense in Middecember) I got about ** bucks and now for January I got about ** bucks. I can remember, that as of 31st of Jan, the report of all days since AdSense start said something about ~**-**bucks, so that would fit with Dec+Jan revenue. But I am worried, that I start over at zero, month by month, although Google's TOS say something different...?

Are the old month's earnings now (probably internally) added to the latest amount, or aren't they?

Hijacker, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  2. l234244

l234244 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you keep quoting the figures you will end up with no bucks, lol. Seriously, income from month to month is added up correctly. Instead of worrying about whether one month will be added to the next month spend the time thinking about how to get a check every month. More content - more visitors - more $$$

l234244, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  3. Hijacker

Hijacker Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, thanks ;)

Well, of course a check each month would be nice, and you can believe me, that I do everything possible in my free time, to get visitors to my page. Otherwise I wouldn't sit here at 2am, needing to get up in 4h again to go to school, and trying to get the coop ad network working... ;)

Anyways, thanks for your answer!

Hijacker, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  4. mudnik

mudnik Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to worry, your numbers will end up. Mine is also accumulated. Did you select the range of months that you wanted to see for the report?

mudnik, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  5. Hijacker

Hijacker Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, of course. But if everything's fine now, I'm chilled. Thanks to you all :)

Hijacker, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  6. 12FreeForums

12FreeForums Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to select the proper date range.

12FreeForums, Feb 8, 2005 IP
  7. Hijacker

Hijacker Peon

Best Answers:
    mudnik already suggested this - but it's all fine now, thanks

Hijacker, Feb 8, 2005 IP