1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payee Name Problem INDIA

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sr1, May 29, 2010.

Hello ,

I live in India . I just got mine new Adsense Account. But problem is in Payee Name . I mistakenly forgot to add middle name in mine payee name . Mine Payee Name which is in bank account is Ravi Kumar Vats , and I mistakenly put there "Ravi Vats" in Adsense ie, I forgot to add "Kumar" in between First Name and and Last Name . So., I checked Help Forums, regarding this matter, in that I found I have to close mine account as I live in India . Then, have to reapply. It takes too long for this process . Is there any such way that directly I can edit mine Payee Name rather than closing the account and reapply again ?

Please help me regarding this matter.
    Thanks

sr1, May 29, 2010 IP
  2. kaleelkr

kaleelkr Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can't change payee name and Country after approve .. Contact adsense team .. and see what they answering .. there is no other option ( or if you can take a new bank account in that name )

kaleelkr, May 29, 2010 IP
  3. pozer

pozer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just write to AdSense team and explain to them what happened

pozer, May 29, 2010 IP
  4. AzharNadeem

AzharNadeem Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you can add yor middle name. Google allows such changes. You can not completely change your payee name

AzharNadeem, May 29, 2010 IP
  5. abinowbhat

abinowbhat Peon

Best Answers:
    You have used First Name and Last Name. Any bank in India will accept the cheque. Middle name does not matter. There is no need to change Adsense name :)

abinowbhat, May 29, 2010 IP
  6. techlineinfo

techlineinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You consult with your bank. If they don't have any problem then why to worry?

techlineinfo, May 30, 2010 IP
  7. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I am second that. Ask you bank first and if they accept your check with this name then no need to do anything else.

DON.

deluxdon, May 30, 2010 IP
  8. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right! And to make sure, consult with your bank, im sure they will accept your cheques without middle name.

Oranges, May 30, 2010 IP
  9. sr1

sr1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Update : I have closed mine account as per Adsense Terms n Conditions. I have account in ICICI, Standard Chartered, HDFC, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Axis Bank, SBI, HSBC,Citi Bank. I have talked with all of them , none of them agrees on this aspect . All of them said Payee Name should be full in order to cash your Cheque .

sr1, May 30, 2010 IP
  10. vip2200

vip2200 Peon

Best Answers:
    This was the only way!

vip2200, May 30, 2010 IP
  11. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know if there is another procedure in India, but in the U.S. and Britain it is no problem to have your first, middle, and last names on your bank account and then receive a check made out to only your first and last names. Are you absolutely sure this is the only way? Seems risky to cancel your AdSense account, because there is no guarantee you will be able to have a new one approved.

The Stealthy One, May 30, 2010 IP
  12. lgnokia

lgnokia Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry you cant change even a single spellings in your name just apply a new adsense account if u r facing to approve an adsense account then contact me i will give you adsense account only in 12 hours with your payee name...
    enjoy

lgnokia, May 31, 2010 IP
  13. josephwaldman1984

josephwaldman1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    well ravi .. i have a solution for ya bro ... ya jus have to make a new bank account in diffrent branch wid the name ravi vats :) and that's it ... well you just can't make any correction after the account is been approved :( that's the sad part

josephwaldman1984, May 31, 2010 IP