1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payclone- paypal clone software- really good software

Discussion in 'PHP' started by mobileaddict, Oct 2, 2009.

I just purchased a software from allclonesgroup.com as I was looking for a paypal clone. I am pleased with payclone because it really worked exactly like paypal not like other clones I have tried. it worked well because it lets multiple gateways work simultaneously with bank accounts and credit card which I need.

I have heard the issue faced by allclonesgroup.com. it affected me at first I might say, but seemed like their software is worth a try so I did. Now I highly recommend it. I would like to commend the person in charge of developing this software. It is very much advanced in its class or I should say it’s a class of its own. Btw, it uses Ajax/ Php with Mysql so it’s very manageable and easy to use.

I am posting to other forums as well. A software like this should be tried. I bet you will be satisfied as well. I really haven’t seen any software clone out there that works exactly like paypal!

mobileaddict, Oct 2, 2009 IP