1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pay2surf.net scam. Don`t lose your time with this site.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by george12004, Jun 4, 2008.

1. george12004

george12004 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah.., the site pay2surf.co.cc it is also a scam, because it is the same site as pay2surf.net.., dahhhhh. Have u opened the page pay2surf.net and pay2surf.co.cc? havent u noticed that its the same?

george12004, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  2. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Banned

Best Answers:
    im waiting since 60 days ??? never got paid

Mr.Boss, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  3. stuffradio

stuffradio Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm,

I just bought 35 referrals today and I'm almost at $40 payout. I hope that they do pay me, and I hope to be able to prove to you guys that you're wrong about it being a scam.

Will keep you updated! I'm at almost $30 right now, but that should be $40 quickly after buying those referrals.

stuffradio, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  4. weblover78

weblover78 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have got reply from them when I sent them mail, they said

My apologies for the late reply,

our billing team will be in contact with you - 24 hours.

If you payment is not received within 48 hours, please complain.
    HTML:
    That message was on Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:54 PM

Lets wait for few hours more.

weblover78, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  5. lukester19

lukester19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im fed up with this site also. They say to be patient yet they take money when you purchase referrals right away. That doesnt make sense. Lots of people pay and they take 28 days to give the money thru paypal. The site is just waiting for people to be fed up and take all that referral and subscription money away. Pay2surf.net is a scam. Why wait and keep on emailing them it only takes time away and that is there plan. They want all of you to be fed up also.

lukester19, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. stuffradio

stuffradio Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, it's not hard to have an automated thing that at least starts to add referrals to your account right away.

stuffradio, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. weblover78

weblover78 Banned

Best Answers:
    Its almost 56+ Hours and I have sent them mail again. Still No payment from them

I just wonder why they do not give referals or hosting immediately in the basis of the amount person is having in their account?

weblover78, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good warning.
    If i see this site then i will be safe from it.
    I request to people not to join those site which is cheated to lots of people..

dipal76, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  9. Ramandeepsahani

Ramandeepsahani Peon

Best Answers:
    i am also w8 for money from paid2surf.co.cc
    i think they were also a scam..

Ramandeepsahani, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  10. M8989

M8989 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been PAID 80 DOLLARS SO FAR, and still owed more than 600 dollars. What do u think I had to email them TONS and TONS of times to be paid on 2 different ocassions.

M8989, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  11. lukester19

lukester19 Peon

Best Answers:
    so do we just keep on emailing them. They will eventually have to pay but is it certain they will pay after we email them all the time. Just wondering because i have only emailed them once.

lukester19, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  12. weblover78

weblover78 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have not got any reply from them yet, Its almost 60 days now. I have sent them 6 emails, they replied once saying that I will get payment within 24 hours. But now its almost 120+ hours and no reply from them,

weblover78, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  13. lukester19

lukester19 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok checked there website looks like they are upgrading. But i think its an idea to return everyones balance to zero while they send you over to a new website. Always finding ways to trick people. There is also live chat have any of you guys tried it.

lukester19, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  14. stuffradio

stuffradio Peon

Best Answers:
    They are pretty much scammers... today I'm going to order my money back for my referrals. I haven't been able to click on ads for a few days, and they charge $10 to transfer your account to this other site that doesn't accept paypal as an payment method.

Edit: I also forgot to mention I haven't gotten my referrals yet that I ordered last week.

Edit: I have opened a dispute in paypal. I am asking for my money I earned, and my money I spent on referrals.

stuffradio, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  15. links_Expert

links_Expert Banned

Best Answers:
    compeeltely agreed , anogther scammer busted by DP Cops ;-)

links_Expert, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  16. lukester19

lukester19 Peon

Best Answers:
    im so disapointed with what they are doing now to get even more money. If you visit there site to check it has been all updated. On the site it say

VISIT 4 CASH is an incentive based advertising community where the members will receive $0.09 for every ad they view for 45 seconds and also receive a percentage of what all their direct referrals earn. You can do the same now.
    Advertisers need visitors and they are willing to pay you for it. Signing up is free and only takes seconds.

So now they raised the time to 45 seconds and lowered the pay but it gets even better...

If you click 10 ads a day, you refer 100 members who click 10 ads a day, you could earn up to $3,500 yearly.

Thats a lot of money and when i looked on there stats page to the left on the old site it said they have only payed out $13 000. And look how many of thousands of members they have.

This new site is a good way to get even more money because now they cant be blamed for there old site and dont have to get caught up with legal issues because its done and over with. Lol they will do the same later creating a new site. Dont waste your time with it!!

lukester19, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  17. stuffradio

stuffradio Peon

Best Answers:
    I still haven't gotten a response from my dispute. If I don't get a response by Monday, I'm escalating it to PayPal and I'm also demanding my $30 that I already earned.

stuffradio, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  18. lukester19

lukester19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats the problem. Paypal isnt used anymore for the new site. They use alertpay. And it will be hard proving it now that the new site is here. See the company guys there were smart.

lukester19, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  19. stuffradio

stuffradio Peon

Best Answers:
    I got no response from him, but he issued me a full refund. I wish I would've gotten my $31 I earned :(

stuffradio, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  20. M8989

M8989 Peon

Best Answers:
    I Hate Pay2surf I Am Owed 600 Dollars And After Being Paid 80.00 Dollars And Hundreds Of Emails Later, They Say I Am Under Investigation Because I Am Demanding My 600.00 Dollars, They Told Me To Stop Emailing Them For Payments Its Harrassment.
    Thats Crap, I Told Them They Are A Big Scam And I Will Not Stop Until Im Paid I Dont Care Whether I Email Them A Hundred More Times.

M8989, Jul 21, 2008 IP