1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pay Per Sale?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by pizzaseeds, Jun 19, 2017.

Hey, I'm new to this site and currently building an e-commerce store. I'm learning a lot here from the forums and articles. Definitely getting a lot of motivation and knowledge from you guys.

I'm curious as to what your opinion is on Pay Per Sale marketing. I recently heard the term and did a quick google search to learn a little about it. I still don't fully understand how it works. Does it work well? How does the price compare to things like Adsense and Facebook?

After I get my site up and running, I'm going to create a spreadsheet to find the best marketing methods. I know content is king and I plan on writing good articles but I'm also interested in testing the waters of paid advertising.

pizzaseeds, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not about getting visitors to your site, but making them stay. Point. Before spending money on paid advertising, make sure your site is worth it - both in your (business) eyes and visitors (customers).

Blank ™, Jun 19, 2017 IP