1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling pay per click forum for sale!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by csite, May 28, 2011.

Hi Guys,

Reluctantly i'm putting p a y p e r c l i c k . biz for sale here

It's an AGED domain name, obviously premium domain, very high EPC on adsense. This forum has many potential development opportunities, i'm selling it as i feel i'm not doing the domain and the site any justice what so ever!

I've spent a fair bit of money on some simple SEO, overall costing me about $700-800 (including Yahoo directory links)

I've invested in other relevant domains (payperclickforum.com & payperclickforum.co.uk) ($200)

I've spent SOME time in content however the rest is auto generated feeds from other sites, this is gold investment for anyone who understands SEO, all you need is daily unique articles and content and it will be king of it's niche. It already ranks very highly for the term "pay per click forum" which was the only term i optimised the SEO for.

I'm not interested in offers or comments, i'm selling it for a plain and simple £5,000 GBP, first come first serve, i know someone will take it asap as it's seriously being undersold!

Traffic:

The traffic growth was all natural, it started from very small to range to about 5,000-9,000 per month, currently it stands at about 7,000 for this month!

I've spent about a week max on this forum, so everything else has been done naturally itself, if you were to dedicate your time and effort on this board you should see excellent results. My past sales of successful forums should only be a guarantee to this.

csite, May 28, 2011 IP