1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Patinastores.com Marketing Ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TopSpin, Nov 19, 2004.

We just launched a new e-commerce store for our client Patina - the store itself has some really great items in a wide variety of categories.

My question has to do with General Marketing of the site. Aside from pay-per-click, SEO and e-mail campaigns - what other types of marketing efforts would you recommend for driving visitors to this site?

Remember, it has a big range of items from jewelry to home accessories to bath and body to postcards and a ton of holiday items.

Let me know what you think,

TopSpin, Nov 19, 2004 IP
  2. crear21

crear21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Join an affiliate network like clixgalore or shareasale, and offer a big commission.

crear21, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  3. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    like the idea of wish list - too bad I can't e-mail it !!

recommend / saw this item .... missed opportunity...

Start your own affiliate system one that can be outsourced if it grows and makes money it's also a great "control" of ad spend.

find exclusive(s) write press release(s)

One thing: the dynamic build is a bit jerky you may want to explore placeholders for the pic's or use fixed size so the page builds more stable.....

Best of luck
    M

expat, Dec 4, 2004 IP