1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Past due notice recipient e-mail address

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by SkySpan, Jun 22, 2006.

I can't seem to find out how to get a past due notice to send out to the billing e-mail address. Is there a <> tag I should be putting in the Override SMTP Email To field? I didn't see a tag for Billing Email. I tried putting <OEmail> in that field and it just tried to send to oemail@my.mail.server.name (with the correct servername filled in there) instead. The letter REALLY wants to go to the first "e-mail account" I create for each customer...but I want letters to be sent to the billing e-mail address.

Thanks,
    -Diane.

SkySpan, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  2. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    I think letters etc reads from the "Override email" on the customer info screen. Try testing with Override email address on a test account. I think thats where I tested before but its been a while..

ColinR, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As long as you specify a override email (or override billing email), it should go there.

digitalpoint, Jun 26, 2006 IP