1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Passive income with Dominic Tay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Liona Vulfberg, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, do any one of you thought of some passive income? I came across the seminars by Dominic Tay and now try to get some information if that seminar is so good as described?

Liona Vulfberg, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of him, just done a quick Google search and yep he's just another gurutard scam artist. I pity anyone who falls for crap like this these days.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
    malky66, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are ways to make passive income online. One way is to invest in stocks. Now you can invest in stocks through online brokers. So that's one way. Other ways is through affiliate marketing, putting ads on your blog, getting sponsored on YouTube (if you get a decent amount of subs), and others.

Milliardo, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's best to invest your money in legit and incredibly helpful seminars. But, to pay as much as $2000-4000? I don't think so.

There are lots of great learning materials out there, buddy. Some of those are free. Just explore, and apply what you've learned in your own business. That's the best way to learn, right?

Good luck.

Anitasol, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't necessarily need a coach to teach you how to sell e-books on Amazon because it's fairly straightforward.

1.) Come up with an idea for an e-book with a catchy title
    2.) Hire somebody to create an awesome-looking e-book cover
    3.) Hire a ghostwriter to write the e-book for you or simply write it yourself
    4.) List your e-book for sale on Amazon
    5.) Create a few more e-books using the same process
    6.) If it doesn't work out hire a coach to tell you what you're doing wrong

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    gregdavidson, Feb 1, 2017 IP
    daronch and sarahk like this.
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't think of anyone who wants to sell million dollar info for $x,xxx unless they believe the sales of the info will be more valuable than the info applied.

NetStar, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  7. Liona Vulfberg

Liona Vulfberg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dominic Tay the author of the seminar seemed reasonable to me. I think I'll try to attend the course and see how it goes. Thought about passive income a lot for a few years already, need to start it now.

Liona Vulfberg, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can tell what about it his business ?

Spartan14, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  9. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    When there's no one for the correct answer, then there's a friend name Google :)

robinymym, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  10. Liona Vulfberg

Liona Vulfberg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had a talk to those who already visited the seminar, it is really useful. I think there is no need to continue the discussion, I'll get to you in 1 month and write my opinion.

Liona Vulfberg, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You posted that 3 months ago, so come on we're all desperate to hear about it...

malky66, May 11, 2017 IP
    NetStar likes this.
  12. Liona Vulfberg

Liona Vulfberg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oops, I almost forgot to come back to post my updates.

It's been a while since Dominic's seminar. All I can say is that it's indeed step-by-step and many graduates there also felt completely supported during the seminar. You can hear what some of the fellow graduates think here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClpBjxJM800RFotjAQREenA

I actually watched some of them before deciding if I should join the program.

During the program, he also showed proof and case studies of students who have implemented his proven system to get really good results. Recently, he sent out an email to share with us some learning points after he interviewed his graduate (a 19-year old guy) who has shown proof he's now making as much as $20k a month online.

Dominic is still sending out regular updates and information after the seminar to support his graduates. I know of graduates who emailed him and received personal replies from him, at times almost instantly. It's obvious he cares about his graduates and his program works but only if people actually follow what he teaches.

I feel unjust for him to have people posting such complaints without offering any proof at all.

Liona Vulfberg, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  13. Michelle A Ong

Michelle A Ong Peon

Best Answers:
    I have learned a lot from Dominic Tay. He's a high level branding and marketing expert. One of the best ways to make passive income is to publish books and guides. Dominic can show you how.

Michelle A Ong, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  14. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Dominic is one of the rising internet marketers in Asia. As a marketer myself, I know when a system works or doesn't. And, since I help people get their books online as part of my marketing business, I learned Dominic's system to see if it could help my business. It did tremendously. My take on this forum thread is don't listen to the trolls.

JoeBricky, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My take on this thread is you are all affiliated in some way, probably all the same person posting through a proxy to promote this bullshit.

malky66, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  16. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Or maybe I'm a real marketer... https://joebrickymedia.com ... with book offerings as I said who got some real insight and don't like seeing the trolls attack a good guy. Skeptic much?

17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm skeptical of anyone who sells marketing crap to noobs, claiming 6 and 7 figure earnings in order to scam poor saps who don't know any better.

According to your brand new website you linked to there, you sold your 7 figure IT business, yet you still have to sell $2.99 ebooks on Amazon...you're full of it just like all the other 2 bit lying scam artists.

malky66, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it's a $2.99 eBook and that's all you are spending for information then that's a steal. Hell if these guys can sell a service for $19 to $70 it's a good deal. Even if it's monthly where you can cancel at any time it's a great deal. $200, $300 for an all day seminar is a good deal. But a lot of these guys are baiting you in and selling BS to your for THOUSANDS. Or they have systems that do work but less than likely to make you thousands and they turn around and sell it for $5,000. That's when it becomes a scam to get your money. That's when I feel bad for newbies. But nominal fees of $2 to $125 is nothing.

NetStar, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  19. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Netstar... I offer a $2.99 or $24.97 hardback book and if you have a product or service and learn the principles... it's a steal but if you're skeptical.... let me know... I'll give it to you for FREE. Online books are branding... not money makers. The real issue is whether or not you're going to follow any system you buy and commit to your own success. In my experience... those who buy and don't implement are the ones who lose. Those who just get caught up in the "I'm gonna get rich" fever lose. But, those who take their time like I did... and find the right mentor and the right system for me... those people win. I made a lot of money once I learned how to sell and close... and I spent a lot of money to learn. Before I put the effort in... I wasted a lot of advertising dollars. But... I took my time. Your ROI is what matters... but it takes your own work to get that ROI whether it's $100 or $10000 and you don't just jump in blindly. I spent $56K on FB last year... but I made a lot more than I put in so it penciled out. So it worked for me... but not every campaign worked and not every product. Otherwise I'd just be mad at Mark Zuckerberg and calling him names because I tried to advertise in a saturated market. There's no easy answer and it takes work and dedication. Don't go to a seminar and don't buy if you can't commit your own time. If you do... you'll find the problem in the mirror.

20. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not backing any of these guys (see my previous posts in this thread) but I am a believer in spending $$$ for good information. 15 years ago I spent $110 on a "program" (1 book, 2 log books, and access to a members site) on transforming your body. I read countless reviews from people that never read the book stating that it's a scam and all of the information is available online for free. They were right about one thing..you CAN find the information for free if 1. you know what to look for 2. have the time to look for it and 3. already know fact vs fiction. All of those I didn't. While I never gained 32 lbs of rock hard muscle in 12 weeks (hehe) I did in fact transform my body over a period of time. 15 years later I still use the information I learned from the book. I am very pleased and highly recommend the book. I would have paid double...

Now back on track.... I give these guys the benefit of the doubt. I am sure if they are selling information on educating you on the various methods of marketing and various concepts that will help you become successful in marketing than it's well worth $x.xx to $1xx.xx for the program/kit/book. And if it's a live seminar than I am sure it's worth $XXX. That is fine. But some of "these guys" offer aged old concepts that don't work and feed you a million dollar bullshit dream and want thousands for it. Their entire concept is wrapped around targeting simple minded people who believe the higher the cost of an item the better the product. Which is far from the truth.

There is no harm in checking it out. If the web site and free material looks good and you believe you can benefit from reading a book that will "set you back" a few bucks who cares. But if someone is trying to sell you a get rich system for thousands then odds are it won't do shit for you.

So Joe Bricky... what is it that you sell? And how much is it?

NetStar, Jul 17, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.