1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Partially Developed SEO Services/Blog Site - Looks HOT - Low BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by shamus, Sep 7, 2008.

Good evening DP'ers,

Due to my commitment to a massive project that will consume every bit of free time that I have, I've decided to start clearing out sites that are close to being launched and other stuff that I won't be able to get around to messing with.

This site/blog is dedicated to SEO, and has a services section, blog, and overall looks VERY attractive. All you would need to do is get a sweet logo designed (which you can do here on DP in the "contests" section for cheap), and you're pretty much ready to go. Edit it to put in your own services, features, etc...

The URL is WarriorSEO.com and it has a clever tagline of: "Fight Your Way To The Top"

This site is highly brandable, and it would be perfect for someone who has been wanting a site/blog to offer their services and blog about SEO.

It's using a premium blog theme, the domain name (regged at Godaddy) has like a year and half until expiration.

I'm looking for a quick sale, so I'll set the BIN low at: $69
    (That's less than the theme itself!)

Thanks!

Edit: The site is indexed in Google :)

shamus, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  2. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $49 takes it tonight :)

shamus, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  3. maximillionerz@gmail.com

maximillionerz@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will bid $20.

4. Targmarket

Targmarket Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll Bid 25$

Targmarket, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  5. maximillionerz@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will bid 30

6. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did this SEO services template ever sell? I'm just interested. Seems to me that there is HUGE competition in the SEO services space, so I would not be surprised if it did not. This is not what you would call a wide open market. In fact, last I looked at the seo services space, it seemed there was more and more competition from overseas. If seo services really means "outsource your work to India" - then it is going to be difficult to make any money doing this.

What is your primary strategy for this seo services site? I mean, I know you are selling it, but how would you recommend someone else make money doing this? How will you acquire customers in the search engine optimization field? I have looked at the PPC lately and it seems like it is up near $9 per click on popular terms such as 'seo services', 'search engine optimization' and 'search engine marketing'.

Many thanks.

purdue512, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  7. OddManOut

OddManOut Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I've been in the seo services space for a while now and can tell you there a bunch of ways to make money. Sure, there is huge competition in seo services, but you seem to be analytical - have you also estimated the total size of the seo services market? How big do you think it is?

You can't really comment on the competition without also talking about the total revenue opportunity. To me - the seo services space is growing hand over fist. And i don't see that stopping with google in such a dominant position.

Sorry - We're off-topic. This thread is about this guy's template. I looked at it - looks nice. But not interested...

OddManOut, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  8. purdue512

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cool man. I've also spent a ton of time in the SEO services space. It has been interesting to watch it evolve. Yes, competitive.

How big is it? Well - it partly depends on how you define seo services. That's a broad term. I'll see if I can get some numbers.

purdue512, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  9. maximillionerz@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nevermind, I dont like it how it is now. What was that Japanese Theme? I want that. That MArtial Arts Japanese them ike your avatar. I want that. If you sold that template on the site Id buy it for $40

10. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is no longer for sale. Thanks for your interest though :)

shamus, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  11. purdue512

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay... Many thanks...

purdue512, Sep 10, 2008 IP