1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

parked domains traffic

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by brb, Jan 29, 2006.

sorry if wrong forum...mods please move if another forum is more appropriate.

My question is for those of you that park some of your many domain names.

Do you do anything else to it to drive traffic to that domain (ie linking etc.) or would you only park a domain name that has type in traffic?

brb, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  2. INV

INV Peon

Best Answers:
    You wouldnt want to waste your time getting links to a parked domains for the because almost nobody will link to it, unless its free for all junk links.

Parking is mainly for domains that get traffic as there would be no other reason to park it then. I usually my domains in order to get traffic estimates since I have too many to park on my host as it would cause a huge mess that I can avoid for domains that arent being developed yet but still have some reports to it traffic wise speaking.

INV, Jan 29, 2006 IP
  3. planecrazy69

planecrazy69 Peon

Best Answers:
    All of the PPC companies I know of forbid "driving traffic" to parked domains. Only type in or SE traffic is allowed.

planecrazy69, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  4. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are not allowed to promote your domain with links/traffic

rehash, Jan 31, 2006 IP
  5. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    why would you drive traffic to a parked domain? :confused: i'm confused, isn't a parked domain not having anything at all?

devin, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  6. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe many people want to drive traffic to parked domains to increase their revenue, just for that.

Mystique, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  7. Cutter

Cutter Peon

Best Answers:
    Parked domains need type in traffic. If someone isn't typing yourdomain.com, you aren't getting traffic. This is why domains like creditcards.com are worth millions and domains like getyourcreditcardhere.com aren't worth anything.

Cutter, Feb 6, 2006 IP