1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Parenting for our perfect child!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by realistic, Feb 3, 2010.

Hi,

As all persons have their own thinking styles and point of views for various situations in life.

Here want to I want to know and ask is question for Parents actually, but well...This is also open for everyone that,

How do we discipline our misbehaving child?
    What are the ways we can teach our child about what's right or wrong, good or bad?

Please share your inputs here with us.

Thank You Very Much!!

realistic, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. ian0031

ian0031 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my own opinion, if a child tends to do wrong things, it's not advisable to spank the child or any physical abuse to be made. The right thing to do is to teach the child well and explain to him/her why is it bad. Children can surely understand it well as long as you talk to them in a good way.

ian0031, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. whitetitan

whitetitan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me,if children do wrong things we should scold or harm them.We have to treat our children as friend and we have to show some practical examples of happenings which will be resulting due to wrong doings when our child do any wrong things...

whitetitan, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  4. Going Green

Going Green Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody is perfect.

Going Green, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  5. nurit

nurit Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the main thing here is showing the proper example, be persistent, patient with the child, what's more-treat him or her like an adult, not a little helpless creature, making to believe he or she is responsible for the actions and life itself.

nurit, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  6. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Be a good example for your child. As children, they are more likely to be mischievous but they can be set right with advice and with minimal use of stick in extreme cases.

dairyman, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  7. vanesakat

vanesakat Peon

Best Answers:
    Children are prone to do whatever parents do actually. Therefore the parents must be a good role model for them. Therefore no foul language, no fights, no misbehaving to anyone in front of the children.
    Moreover, whenever children are misbehaving, parents have to talk to them about what is good.!

vanesakat, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  8. COOLORANGEFREEZE

COOLORANGEFREEZE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As a parent myself with toddlers I can help. Every child responds differently. All children have different personalities. But what we do is tell them to do something politely. If they don't do it we keep on them and help them if needed. If they are being very unruly or fighting each other (as youngsters do) we give them a time out.

Yelling and cursing only causes strong fear. Don't do that. You want your kids to feel safe and that you are in control as the parent. Be calm and repetitive until they "get it". It is work but the best work. Love them.

COOLORANGEFREEZE, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  9. AdamWhite1

AdamWhite1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for very nice discussion. I hope all parents like it.

AdamWhite1, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  10. Shinobi27

Shinobi27 Member

Best Answers:
    Giving good advices to our children will help them grow good person.

Shinobi27, Feb 6, 2010 IP