1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ParentalMonitorPro.com Unique Site, Software with FULL Source Code & Ownership Rights

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Anton Y, Feb 2, 2019.

I make software and then build websites around the software and then sell them as a business. This sale is for a unique PREMIUM Parental Control Software called Parental Monitor Pro. It basically lets parents keep a descreet eye on their kids whilst they are online to make sure they are safe from harm. Everything is automated, its had no sales as its only gone live this week but ive managed to get it on Download.com and Softpedia.com (which has given it a 4 star excellent review).
    Note: As this is a new site, there are no sales yet but im selling the business as a whole as a startup biz.

The buyer gets the full package, website, domain name, hosting, full app and full source code in visual studio format.

I have install an automated payment and delivery system that takes care of orders so you hardly need to do anything at all. I would be happy to move hosting to your own and the rights to this software are full - no limitations so you can license it out or sell it on ebay etc - the choice is yours.

Why are you selling this site? This is what I do, I make software, design a site around it then sell it as a business with rights.

How is it monetized? I have install an AUTOMATED Paypal payment and delivery system, soon as you get a payment via Paypal, it will email the customer their software and code.

Does this site come with any social media accounts? No, its a new site only set up this last couple of weeks

How much time does this site take to run? As much as you want really?

What challenges are there with running this site? You could leave it as everything is fully automated, it only requires advertising.

Anton Y, Feb 2, 2019 IP