1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Paradox 10 DB script to transfer data onto the site automatically

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Swapw, May 26, 2011.

If you're familiar with Paradox 10, this job is for you.

What I need is a simple script built where database files extracted from Paradox 10 and then display the data properly on my website through a simple php based CMS.

If you are confident and have done something similar in the past, PM me on previous scripts that you've done. Need this done asap!

I pay after the job is completed via Paypal, if you're good at what you do we may be in touch for future projects.

Thanks guys,

- Swapw

Swapw, May 26, 2011 IP
  2. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not familiar with Paradox 10, but some preliminary research just shows that it is an application based database software. I'm a PHP/MySQL developer with 5+ years experience. My full resume is available here: http://fletch.emurse.com . If you're willing to consider well qualified developers who don't necessarily have Paradox experience, let me know and let's get in touch soon. Won't let you down!

omgitsfletch, May 27, 2011 IP