1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Paper on Demand- Pro Writing site currently making over 1400/per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Raymond Williams, Mar 26, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm a freelance entrepreneur and have helped start several online businesses. I built this website service to in order to sell. I know how to help someone receive their 1st online sale to allowing them to turn it into a profit passive income that can become a home business. The online digital firms are my specialty. I'm offering a unique opportunity with Paper on Demand. This site is 1 month old and already about to hit $2000 in total revenue. last30 days.PNG March Sales.PNG sales2.PNG last30 days.PNG March Sales.PNG sales2.PNG

How is it monetized?

Paper on Demand provides custom writing and editing services. The site makes money by charging writing services per project to clients. The customers prepay through Paypal or Venmo before starting the services. The site has the ability for clients to order directly on the site through a custom order form that is connected through Paypal. Others will reach out by phone or email to order.

The tasks are then outsourced to the specialized writing accompanying the site. The business model I set up allows you to Average profit margin is between 50% to 70% after outsourcing.

The outsource rates will allow you to all come out with a large profit margin with room to advertise and give discounts. The site is currently accepting customers and fulfilling orders. Business and can be run from your phone or home computer anywhere in the world. It doesn't require an office or an in-house staff.

-No Shipping
    -No Inventory
    -Low Overhead
    -Not required to be an expert writer
    Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, an Instagram account

How much time does this site take to run?

3 to 4 hours per day

What challenges are there with running this site?

Most challenging component to run the site is customers can communicate at different times per day. Organizing files to send to the outsource team. Also, the normal being the middle man between the customer and the outsourcing team. Other than that, this is an easy business to run.

Raymond Williams, Mar 26, 2019 IP