1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pandabot - Free SEO bot

Discussion in 'Google' started by John Naples, Dec 13, 2015.

Hi.
    Anyone have long term experience with Pandabot?

It's free SEO tool, browsing Google -> keyword -> your web -> several clilckthroughs -> back to Google.
    It's normal browser with certain tweaks and it appears as regular Firefox, Chrome or IE.
    (It's like private network of people browsing each others websites, coming through Google SERP).

Tens of thousands of "human" IP's, "human" browser, long delays, lots of clickthroughs.

I've read lot good about it. They run for 2 years without Google ban on their webs.

I'm testing it right now. Looks really promising.

Starting is bit complicated but I was able to get things running quite fast with this foolproof guide
    www.monetizeforum.ml/pandabot/

Pandabot homepage:
    http://www.pandabot.net

Is anyone using Pandabot for longer period?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    John Naples, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  2. John Naples

John Naples Peon

Best Answers:
    Added panda bot homepage so people don't get confused with the "panda bot guide" URL :)

John Naples, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  3. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    Never use bots. just because its without Google Ban, doesn't mean that Google isn't aware of it. Don't use it, its going to make you get Penalties and lose money in the long term. This is a big No No

Mike Park, Dec 16, 2015 IP