1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant. The father is Levi Joh

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Both are valid points, in my opinion.

northpointaiki, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Just like I don't care about Obama's fathers religion I don't care about this situation. :)

I had my first daughter very young. Not everyone is perfect. I'm probably one of the few people in this forum that ever really had an actual situation where abortion would be considered a viable option. However, I do not support abortion in any manner after having my daughter. I support the idea that she didn't encourage her daughter to get an abortion as well, despite the fact that she will probably have a changed life at a very young age.

PHPGator, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  3. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
    "Traditional families/morals" do not exist. The definition of a "traditional" family has changed throughout history depending on the environmental, economic, and social conditions of the time. Morals are also ambiguous, and vary from person to person and culture to culture.

damian.hoffman, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.