1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's Dirty Secret-Possible proof that this is Bristol Palin's Second child

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hmansfield, Sep 1, 2008.

1. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    That what most schools teach Grim. You can't teach sex education to preteens and teens and say "go do the horizontal monkey chaser" now can you. They say "abstain until marriage it cuts down on disease and babies. If you have sex use these.
    [​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A LOT of people who are pro teaching abstinence do not believe in teaching anything along side of it as it pretty much defeats the purpose 'in their eyes'.

You can try to promote abstinence to a degree, you really can not truly 'teach' it as a method while also giving an 'alternative' on the other hand.

Maybe I just read what you posted wrong, I'll leave it at that.

GRIM, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  3. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think from what I read, we agree...........I think.

4. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Ha ! Shows how much you know about me. I am the least self righteous person in the room. Full of faults and tons of mistakes in life, and I have owned up to every single one of them like a man.
    I am not the smartest person in the room either, but I may sometimes be the one with the biggest mouth.
    I don't take myself as seriously as you seem to, but I do appreciate the compliment that you do.

I guess I have a knack for getting under peoples skin when I put my mind to it.

It's not hard to figure out what makes people tick.

hmansfield, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  5. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    TBH, GRIM- I don't understand 99% of homebizseo's posts.

Crazy_Rob, Sep 3, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  6. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    What's that statement about?

7. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is only important that he himself understands what he's talking about and he hopefully does. :D

lightless, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  8. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol have you ever done drugs or smoked (even once) & did not tell your parents? Are your parents "failed parents"?

Toopac, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  9. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I am not judging the Palin Family personally, but they are running on a platform of family values, and she is a strong opponent of teaching abstinence, yet creationism. Her own circumstances are proof positive that lack of education about human biology as it relates to REAL life is not a sound argument, as her own family has proven it does not work to prevent kids from having sex and unwanted pregnancy.
    A 17 year old girl who is in high school and lives at home is not an adult.

I do not believe she is a bad mother either, but with all her talk of "understanding" you would think she would be for educating kids, instead of ignoring their natural curiosity, and behavior.

It is the equivalent of sticking your head in the sand and forging forward, no matter what real circumstances dictate. This is what scares me about this platform. When the truth is staring you in the face, yet you still continue to forge ahead with the policies that do not work...that scares me. We already have that, and it did not work out very well for any of us.

My point exactly ! How can I trust your ability to legislate, when you have proven your platform to have flaws, yet still promote them.

hmansfield, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  10. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Education is a laudable idea. But does anyone really think teenagers get pregnant because they don't know where babies come from?

Lexiseek, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  11. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that Palin's daughter is the first ever teenager to get pregnant and this is due to the evil Palin's lack of parenting skills.

homebizseo, Sep 6, 2008 IP