1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's Dirty Secret-Possible proof that this is Bristol Palin's Second child

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hmansfield, Sep 1, 2008.

1. chuckypita

chuckypita Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy cow.... that's craziness.

Well, there's nothing else to do in ALASKA!

chuckypita, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't Sahar Palin child 4 months old, but Bristol 5 months pregnant. The timing doesn't work then if that's the case

soniqhost.com, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    GTECH.
    ABC News and many other news agencies reported that "Palin, and the McCain camp decided to release a statement confirming Bristols pregnancy, after 1000's of bloggers over the week end posted stories and rumours that Palins newest child may be that of her daughters".

1000's of Bloggers !

I am not taking the low road. I am getting involved with my politics. What kind of democracy is this where we only do what is popular, and never question anything?
    The citizens of this great nation have every right to make their opinions known, and the last time I checked, we have the freedom of speech, and press to do so.

There are things that I do not agree with, and I will speak on them.
    One of which is (and I quote):

When you are a rising star of the Republican Party and represent a right to life platform, and court the vote of the religious right, you would think that one of the first conversations with your daughter would be, “Mommy is a Conservative Republican, Don’t bring no babies ’round here”.

As for not being a "classy" Obama supporter..Seems to be a different opinion since one of my links this past week end was from barackobama.com

hmansfield, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So when I said "I believe Obama has a better class of supporters than this." I was wrong? That seems to be what you want me to believe. Should I?

There are some here who base their beliefs upon popularity. What question was asked? There is a difference between asking a question and making an accusation.

In your original source, it wasn't asking questions, it was making an accusation. Even after the same source retracted because of the obvious error, you claimed it was not over for you. In other words, the source was wrong, but you didn't want the story to be over.

Yep, and I have every right to make "my" opinion known when someone posts a blatantly false accusation (not question) and when proven false, goes on to suggest it isn't over for him. Works both ways.

What don't you agree with? The fact that you were wrong and made an inappropriate post, then continued to press the issue after it was proved false?

If you feel the need to make up dishonest pretend quotes, I won't stand in your way.

So? What, you want a gold star for linking to the guy you support? Do yourself a favor and take your candidate's advice. He took the high road. If you want to support him, you can certainly do better than this. Maybe you are not accustomed to that.

GTech, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Based on the information that I and many others like me had, we pressed the issue until we got an answer. Plain and Simple. It's called Democracy, look it up sometimes. It means that I can propose any theory that I want on MY BLOG !

So it turns out Koz was wrong...big deal. Many of us were. And it probably won't be the last time.

If the questions had never been raised, the truth would not have come out.

By the way , that is a link FROM the site . Nice try though.

If you don't agree with what I post, then start your own blog and work the other side, and you can put your opinions out there.

You don't know me well enough to question How much class I do, or don't have. Just because you do not agree, does not mean everyone else is wrong.

Again- DEMOCRACY....

There are several varieties of democracy, some of which provide better representation and more freedoms for their citizens than others.However, if any democracy is not carefully legislated to avoid an uneven distribution of political power with balances such as the separation of powers, then a branch of the system of rule is able to accumulate power in a way that is harmful to democracy itself.

The "majority rule" is often described as a characteristic feature of democracy, but without responsible government it is possible for the rights of a minority to be abused by the "tyranny of the majority". An essential process in representative democracies are competitive elections, that are fair both substantively and procedurally.
    Furthermore, freedom of political expression, freedom of speech and freedom of the press are essential so that citizens are informed and able to vote in their personal interests.

6. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think everyone knows how much class or lack there of.

homebizseo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  7. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Really ? Why don't you enlighten me.

Kind of like using a popular, yet unrelated title to a blog post, to capitalize on a highly searched keyword:

The Obama Make Money Online Internet Business Strategy

or proposing it in a way that suggests that it is actually from Barack Obama ?

I guess you probably don't see any similarities there with what you did, huh?

I thought this was a forum for political discussion, not "Only post what is popular and that others agree with."

I guess from now on, I will refrain from posting anything here for discussion, and we can get back to bashing Israel on every other post.

8. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    That one title makes the cash daily. Very amazing indeed.

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    Information you had? You mean the information you read off the hate site, kos? Pressed what...invading the privacy of a 17 year old girl and oogling over her mid-section and attempting to defame their family based upon hatred? Asked questions, or made accusations?

I agree. The loony kos kids have a long history of being wrong.

I'd say it's pretty low class to know gutter trash is false, hide behind it on the false premise of "just asking questions," "freedom of speech," and "political expression" and then to boot, leave the story as is, without updating it. That speaks volumes to me, about "class."

If you are trying to convince me that you have class and take the high road, may I suggest that actions speak louder than words?

I'll disregard the tripe of hiding behind free speech and political expression. That comparison to what you are doing is so far fetched, it's not even worth responding to.

GTech, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    So.....you have the right, but I don't. Is that it?

11. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can spread what ever you choose. Obama's ties to terrorism ....spread it, Obama's homosexual activities from high school until present....spread it., Obama's drug use....spread it,Handicap Children.....spread it, Spread what you choose bro.

12. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not even trying to convince you that I am writing my blog a some sort of news outlet. It's a personal political opinion blog. What part of that is so hard to understand.

Why would I update the article, did you actually read it ? I merely pointed out what others were saying....the basis of my article was that she was indeed pregnant.

I thought that these 2 lines in particular were a lot funnier, and possibly more offensive to McCain/Palin supporters.:

A few days ago it appeared that McCain was attempting to seduce the Hilary Clinton supporters who may not yet have joined the Barack Obama campaign, however, further promoting his new “hip” image, he now seems to be courting the Brittany and Jamie Lynn Spears crowd.

...and:

Palin’s lifetime membership in the NRA will undoubtedly come in handy at the shotgun wedding.

Don't you get it ! It's not ABC News. It's a blog from one person, and my own personal thoughts on events.

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    That doesn't surprise me with kos kids. When they run out of seventeen year old girls and their families to drag through the gutter, there's always Israel to fall back on :D

GTech, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    If you have to ask me why you should update a blatantly false article that drags a seventeen year old girl and her family through the gutter, then I believe you've already made my point about "low class."

I sincerely hope you are not representative of the typical Obama supporter. There are a lot of people who haven't made up their minds.

GTech, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  15. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Look. Even though my blog is not to be taken seriously, I had reservations about making any comments about her daughter.
    The great thing about all of us, is when there seems to be secrecy, and things just do not make sense, we question it.

And righteously so. We should. There are many times in American history when that has paid off, and thank our lucky stars that someone raised the question.

The bottom line is, I have my own views on what I consider hypocrisy in politics, and one of them is running on a platform and defending beliefs that don't even work in your own household.

If you are going to preach it, you should live it, and our politicians are horrible at actually walking the walk, yet they want to legislate our morals and values.

Personally, I have nothing against the Palins, or McCain, they all seem to be fine Americans, and McCain sis an honored patriot, but this is the future of my country, and I want it to go the way the I believe is beneficial to me and my kids. As we all should.

Some of us do nothing and sit around and bitch. I prefer to do what I can to support my cause, the way that I know how to do it, and hopefully make someone laugh along the way.

None of us are right all the time, that is why they call opinions personal.

16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Extremely well stated.

GRIM, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  17. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    She paraded her family in front of America in some classic 1950's republican family values platform, aggressively opposing sex education, promoting the teaching of abstinence..... all the while having an unwed teen daughter that is 5 months pregnant. Her platform doesn't even work for her, how can it work for the rest of us ?

...as for the people who haven't made up their mind....If they are persuaded by anything that I, or any other blogger writes, without investigating all angles for themselves, ...they should have their right to vote revoked.

18. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

Makes no sense. The parents of the runners are not that important as the crop that is growing in the runners field. God bless the runners children and their children.
    If Palin gets elected with McCain many young girls (underaged) may use it as an excuse or an example to have sex (unprotected), and since many people in America care more about money than morals there will be more single mothers on wellfare. Republicans traditionally don't like to spend money on wellfare, health care for children etc.
    There are quite a bit of issues and heavy bagage for McCain coming with Palin.

McCain supported and still supports the war on Iraq. Very Anti-Christian behavior.
    Palin pays more attention to her personal ambitions in politics than her own family/children pretty selfish and against the Christian values. Christian mothers should know it better. First the children then everything else.
    She as a mother was responsible to teach her daughter what is sex and when she was supposed to have such, and if her daughter wanted to have it earlier how to have it without getting pregnant.
    Aparantly the mother was too busy with her career. If she had any dignity, she should have declined the job offer from McCain knowing her family mess would exposed to everybody in America. (God bless her and her family, but she was supposed to do a better job at home with her family duties.)

America needs to have leaders - great examples.

Both of them are less fit than Obama and his running mate for the White House.

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Paraded? Like Obama and Biden "paraded" their families? Getting married and giving life to a baby, is family values. Granted, as much as I am against abortion, everyone once in a while someone comes along that makes me wonder if abortion wouldn't have been a better option.

How does their appearance equate to a dishonest forum post made under the guise of "just asking questions" to tear down a seventeen year old girl and her family? And how does that exempt the low class position of knowing it's false, and deciding to leave it on a blog?

You don't get it, but the more I read your posts, I can see why. She IS "one of us." Millions of families go through this very thing in life. "She" is exactly what many Americans experience in their life. And, like your candidate said, this is a private matter in their family and it doesn't affect her past performance or future possible performance. Perhaps before attacking seventeen year old girls with false accusations (not questions), you ought to examine what, if any, morals and values you hold?

You are aware, that your own candidate was born to an unwed mother at the age of 18, right? That she was pregnant at seventeen? That his mother, did the right thing and your candidate grew up to become the nominee for the POTUS?

Did you update your blog? If not, why not? Do you support dishonesty?

You might find one or two here, who have no morals or values themselves, to give you a slap on the ass, but not everyone sells out for a popularity contest.

So it's their fault for not knowing you were being dishonest? And if they are not smart enough to know you were being dishonest, then they shouldn't be allowed to vote? Oh yeah, that's taking the high road! I can definitely see why someone just gave you an "atta boy" slap on the ass. Anything else about your character, or lack thereof, that you want to share?

GTech, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  20. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    No I did not backtrack and change my blog post. It was the issue and the information at the time that I posted it.

I am well aware of Barack Obamas background, but he doesn't run on a "morals" platform.

Bottom line is...a few months ago, you and many others would have, and have slaughtered anyone else on the issue of single mothers, welfare, minorities, tax dollars, blah, blah, blah, but now that it is close to home...she is an "American Mother, with the same challenges of mothers all over America".

What a a line of bullsh*t.

Republicans have traditionally complained about tax dollars supporting single mothers for years, but they don't mind if it is one of their own, all of a sudden she is a hero.

Man your platform is convenient !

AGAIN, JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE DOES NOT MAKE ME WRONG.

Just because I posted things up about the issues and some facts, does not mean I an pro abortion, I just stated what is...The girl is 17 and pregnant, and mom is a conservative republican running for V.P., who believes in teaching abstinence.

Talk about the cruelest of ironies.

IF she can't make it work in her own home, then her platform (at least that issue), and the platform of the entire party is obviously bull. Yet they hold they course and want to legislate the rest of us on failed policies. PROVEN FAILED !

Have you seen me once in this post question your morals and character, but it seems to be the only song you can sing. I don't have to insult you to disagree, you have a right to believe what you want. I enjoy a vigorous discussion, but I don't need to make accusations on your moral fiber and how you live your life to discuss the issues.

Talk about self righteous.

If you disagree so much, why don't you stop by and leave a comment telling my readers how immoral I am.

Don't worry. I will approve it :)

hmansfield, Sep 3, 2008 IP