1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PaidTasks - GTP System

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Viola94, Sep 17, 2016.

Hello,

Let me know what do you think about my new project: www.PaidTasks.net

Thank you :)

Viola94, Sep 17, 2016 IP
  2. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,

We have for sale 5 Reseller Licenses for our Best Seller product, we're talking about PaidTasks - GPT System (buy.paidtasks.net)

What does this license include?
    You will receive a full unencoded version of the script, with free support and updates for one year. With this license you will be able to resell our products UNLIMITED times with your own price, in your own terms. You can customise it however you wish. License will be valid for 1 year from the moment you purchase it and there are no other costs, is just one-time payment (can be renewed after an year).

How much does it costs?
    You can grab your reseller license today for just $699 (discounted from $1099).

How fast do I recover my investments?
    Well, that's up to you. If you already have a customer base, or you're good on promoting products, you can get your investment back in 1-2 weeks then you can get on profit. By example we sell a standard license for $99. if you do it for the same price, you get on profit starting with the 8th sale. All further sales, are pure profit.

Why only 5 licenses?
    If there are too many sellers, will be bad for all of us. We keep a limited number of resellers, to keep income bigger for all of us. So we're selling them as "first comes, first server", if you want to grab your copy, hurry up.

How do I purchase a license?
    That's easy, just let us know you want to grab a license, we will provide you a PayPal email address where you can send the payment then you will receive your product. Very easy, after that you can start selling it.

How that sounds for you? This is your chance to start your own bussiness today, with our ready made product.

Best Regards,
    MN Team

Viola94, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  3. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This website just got Bootstrap 4 Responsive Design :)

Viola94, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  4. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) Your colors dont match the message your trying to send. If its about making money, include some lively colors that people will subcutaneously approve of. Because right now, your color choices screams boring. And boring doesn't sell.

2) Instead of making people click on the button "click here to find out how it works" include all the information on the landing page.

3) Include testimonials of people getting money from your site.

4) Include a falcon with your logo

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  5. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for your suggestions, I will keep them in mind for my next update :)

Viola94, Jun 25, 2018 IP