1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Traffic

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kchanda, Jul 13, 2012.

Is paid traffic really work for affiliate programs? I am wondering.

Note: I am totally new to affiliate marketing.

kchanda, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. MoolaMails

MoolaMails Peon

Best Answers:
    No matter what your selling or promoting online. If you get enough people to view your advertisement you will get purchases signups and revenue. The whole thing is a numbers games. You have to purchase traffic cheap enough that you still make profit. You must also beware of many sites that will just sell you fake traffic from bots. If you get enough real people to view your site you will succeed. Some traffic, depending on your site will be far to expensive to be profitable. Sites such as Adwords that will sell you an interested visitor to your site at $1 and up might not be worth it to you since you may need to buy many visitors to make just one sale. So for 100 dollars I might only get 100 clicks and no sales from an expensive ad network. With that same money I might buy 100,000 real visitors for my site and get many sales. You have to experiment with the different advertising options out there and find the mix that matches your needs and your budget. I myself have an online advertising site and advertise my own service on many sites both big and small. I try to find the right mix of banners, traffic, and other online advertising to keep my members growing and sales flowing. Hope to can find the right mix for you, take care and happy posting.

MoolaMails, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. 200dollarsperday

200dollarsperday Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's really effective if you bid appropriate cheap keywords.

200dollarsperday, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  4. abdel

abdel Peon

Best Answers:
    try scalibux.com/ads

abdel, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  5. mysitelauncher

mysitelauncher Peon

Best Answers:
    We do NOT recommend purchasing paid traffic to your website since most of those programs send traffic to your site that is usually not targeted nor do most "hits" even get seen by humans. Adwords is different however. It is typically used to see how well keywords perform before using them as a basis for use in their website. After a while Adwords competition gets very expensive since you are trying to out-bid your competition.The "organic" results are more to be desired since they are free.
    www.mysitelauncher.com

mysitelauncher, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  6. infernal199

infernal199 Member

Best Answers:
    also keep in mind that - incentives visitors wont purchase ur products, becoz they visit ur site becoz for some kind of rewards. ex - credits or cents....

so, u need visits from ppls who will visit ur site by their own will

infernal199, Jul 16, 2012 IP