1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Traffic - Start With Popunder/Pop/Banners/ Or Native Ads?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kb24, Dec 5, 2017.

I am looking into paid traffic and have done some research. From what I have read it has been said that banners don't work to well because of "banner blindness"

With POP traffic website visitors usually click off the site because they find that popups are annoying..

Native Ads? Still doing research on it..

I would like your thoughts on what I should start out with..

kb24, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  2. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    As an Ad network employee, I should recommend you popunder/popups but it's all depend on a GEO traffic, website content and a lot of stuff so I won't.

If it's Internet Marketing blog I would suggest you run text ads (Search Network) or native gmail.

Demian Mash, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  3. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I count on FB ads and some adwords campaigns, they work best for me. Prices are not low but it is worth it.

dimitarang, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  4. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    native ads can be interesting, informative and sell a product or build a brand. Get them wrong, however, and your readers will hate you for it. Knowing how to strike this delicate yet crucial balance is difficult, but that hasn’t stopped publishers from jumping firmly on the native ads bandwagon. Only time will tell whether the FTC or other regulatory bodies will chime in on how these ads should be displayed, but for now, it seems likely that both brands and publishers will continue to try and discover the magic formula.

wanessmark, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  5. mrajah

mrajah Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey i sell Popunder traffic at a rate of $0.35Cpm you can target any GEO and Device i can send up to 3million aday

mrajah, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What should the starting budget be? I have a few ad networks in mind and they start at $25. But I just don't know if that will be enough to test. I'm hearing $500 $1000 should be your starting budget. Should I go ahead and test anyway? (not the $500 $1000)..

kb24, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone?

kb24, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  8. CryptoGuy

CryptoGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    I say Facebook ads in people's timelines are great for starting. Cheap to get clicks and easy to create high converting ads.

CryptoGuy, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or is PPC better to start? If I start with native ads I would sign up as an advertiser..

kb24, Jan 19, 2018 IP