1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid traffic sources - which one is best for you?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ben123456733, Feb 23, 2016.

Hi guys, Here I share some paid traffic sources; from the cheapest to the most expensive. I use some of them to my own offer, CPA/affiliate offer, to increase my web traffic, for web monetization etc.

Please share your favorite traffic sources. The list below are the best I know so far.

1. The cheapest (PPV/POPUP/INTERSTITIAL)

Many people generate good income using these types of traffic (especially webmasters). To get instant traffic, to monetize your website, get impression, to promote something etc. the best thing of these types of traffic is CHEAP. But, it works if you know how to use it properly. Right business + right traffic, that’s all!. This is why facebook run a pop campaign recently. Here is the list of sources where you can buy cheap traffic from. (also best for publishers)

1. edomz.com
    2. plugrush.com
    3. popads.net
    4. cpx24.com
    5. infinityads.com
    6. adxpansion.com
    7. linkbucks.com
    8. cpmoz.com
    9. adcash.com
    10. clicksor.com
    11. popcash.net
    12. exoclick.com
    13. adf.ly (sometime)

2. Medium spend (MEDIA BUY/BANNER/SELF-SERVE)

Beside growth hacking, media buy is something you just CAN NOT afford to ignore if you run a long-term-online-serious-business!. Works amazing to promote your service, online store, platforms etc. Targeted and high quality traffic. I personally use retargeting to “lock” the visitor’s attention. But, unfortunately, even media buying & self serve advertising are great, we can not being careless to our biggest enemy in online advertising; FRAUD. And if people aren’t interested to your service or offer, you can’t blame anyone. So, here some best places with good reputation to buy targeted high quality traffic.

1. buysellads.com
    2. facebook.com/advertising
    3. ads.pof.com
    4. adblade.com
    5. advertise.com
    6. sitescout.com
    7. blogads.com
    8. adbrite.com
    ..and many more

3. The most expensive (PPC)

In most case, especially if you are new to PPC advertising, this will be the most money you spend in online advertising. It can be risky (for some people) and useless if you don’t know how to do it correctly. A good marketer will look to many factors before start a PPC campaign. Keyword, bidding, timing, trend etc.. I’m not a fan of PPC to be honest, but if you master this one, you can generate a very very high quality traffic for your offer. Yet, the best traffic is returning visitor ;) .

Here is the list. I have many reasons to stick with the first three:

1. adwords.google.com
    2. bingads.microsoft.com
    3. advertising.yahoo.com
    4. 7search.com
    5. bidvertiser.com

And many many more

There are a lot of PPC networks out there and I don’t know how many are they now.

Please share your favorite paid traffic sources and let us know why. I’m interested to hear from you guys! ;)

ben123456733, Feb 23, 2016 IP
    daronch likes this.
  2. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have actually used Adwords and loved it. It did boost and you can set a daily and monthly budget, which is great. I like that level of control and even after my monthly budget has been met, I saw the increase linger which was a nice surprise. I haven't tried the cheapest or medium, since I am not sure what quality of traffic that will bring in.

speel00, Feb 27, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I want quality traffic, I always opt for Google Adwords. Yes, it could be pricey, but at least I get the traffic I'm looking for.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this helpful post!

Anitasol, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  4. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    Best advertising sources are Adwords,Facebook and BingAds.For CPA offers BingAds is the best.

tribalad, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  5. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for post.
    It depends on offer which traffic sources to use.
    Basically I use Google Adwords.
    For more exact targeting I use Facebook.

Hybirid, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  6. thedge77

thedge77 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My experience has been adwords, bing, and facebook. I have not found too many other networks that work well or that can generate enough real traffic niche type keywords.

thedge77, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  7. Phil Beam

Phil Beam Peon

Best Answers:
    The best ways to drive traffic:
    1. Content Marketing
    2. Facebook Ads
    3. Google AdWords
    4. Other Social Media

Phil Beam, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  8. kunalP

kunalP Member

Best Answers:
    Helpful post but we all know, if you are trying to sell a product and it is not being viewed by your target audience then there is no use of that advertising at all. Get yourself quality traffic by using quality methods for the same.

kunalP, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  9. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook ads work great but it really depends on what you're trying to sell. Some sites I use only adwords, some sites only facebook, just depends.

superrichguy, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  10. siterun

siterun Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is best for quality traffic quickly, but you end up using your budget quickly. you really need to be optimized or the return on investment will be atrocious. Bing is also good but traffic can be low unless you up your cost per click to levels that will make running profitable campaigns difficult.

siterun, Apr 11, 2017 IP