1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Paid To Click & Complete Offer-walls Ready Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ayman20068, Oct 16, 2020.

This is a brand new PTC / GPT website, With it you will get the following :

1- Domain name valid till Apr 8, 2022 ( will be pushed to your namecheap account up on successful sale )
    2- Site using AuroraCoderz Deluxe 2.9.x script which is a massive PTC / GPT script
    3- 1 Year unlimited disk space and bandwidth hosting plan
    4- The site is bundled with major built in integrated offerwalls for the following networks
    PTC Wall, ClixWall, Minute Staff, Coin Wall, AdscendMedia, Wannads, OfferToro, Persona.ly, Kiwiwall, OfferDaddy, Ad Click Wall, Offers4all, LikeFlow, Adworkmedia, CPAGrip, Mediumpath, Bitswall ( with full postback integration and multiple crediting options )
    5- Multiple earning options for members including, Paid to click, Paid to read, Paid emails, Paid to signup, Paid to promote, Offerwalls, Traffic exchange, Surf rewards, Guessing game and lottery.
    6- Supporting multiple currencies including USD, Euro, British Pounds plus the standard crypto currencies including Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DogeCoins.
    7- Many built in automated contests and bonuses including click contest, purchase contest, referral contest, offerwall contest, ticket contest, login bonuses and activity bonuses.

We will provide full script support and management guide till buyer gets the site up and ready

ayman20068, Oct 16, 2020 IP
  2. Sav310

Sav310 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd be interested in hearing more about the site

Sav310, Oct 17, 2020 IP
  3. raj chhetri

raj chhetri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I want to buy this website as well. I am looking to buy 4 gpt websites which must have lootably, offertoro, adscendmedia, hangmyads, mediumpath, adgem. You can create new gpt website and get as much approval from offerwall website . I will buy them all. How to contact you? my skype id: bholii_123

raj chhetri, Jul 13, 2022 IP