1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Surveys; Do They Pay?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by royswebservices, Apr 12, 2014.

Does anyone know about paid surveys, I have a friend who is currently doing agency work, which comes and goes and a I am looking for something that she can do part time online as and when time permits. I have been looking at I M Report Card at their paid surveys, has anyone had a genuine experience of being paid from online surveys and are they actually worth doing? We are based in the United Kingdom. Any help or genuine suggestions would be appreciated, thank you for reading!

royswebservices, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but it takes forever to reach the minimum payouts. I use to do them some years ago...

winnerdomains, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only survey site I've ever trusted and been paid by is Valued Opinions. I haven't checked in ages, but they definitely worked in the UK. They pay in vouchers rather than cash, so I always opted for John Lewis and picked up money to spend on shopping at Waitrose. If you're in the right demographic, you could make a few quid every month with them.

Bear in mind that most surveys pay 50p to £2 for completion and the pay rate works out at a piffling pound or two an hour. It's not a salary, never will be. I never did any survey for less than £1, as it wasn't worth it in my opinion. I could earn a lot more freelancing or doing other stuff.

TIEro, Apr 13, 2014 IP