1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Posts Packagers - Paid Job

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by tunescool, Nov 7, 2010.

paidposts.proboards.com/index.cgi

i just started this site and still in the process of organizing boards and everything else and i havent picked out the colors yet. its just sitting there im not promoting it until i have packagers because i wont have much to contribute to gaming or tech forums. mostly its just gonna be a paid posts site, bring your ideas i dont want anything on it to conflict with the site like exchange boards. i need a global admin that will package and want to promote alot, you will have control of everything but the headers/footers. i need packagers for forums and blogs. it would really help if youre good at gaming, technical sites, or any other specialty. the global admin and packagers will get paid 50% of the packages you post. it would obviously help if packagers would help promote as well

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    tunescool, Nov 7, 2010 IP