1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid per free sign up?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tixepower, Oct 13, 2009.

Are there any sites that pay for free sign ups? I know there are but I don't know what sites are legit and what sites pay more than 10 cent for example.

tixepower, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  2. califmerchant

califmerchant Active Member

Best Answers:
    here's the deal ... if its too good to be true, it is....if they are not making money off of a sign up (hence a FREE signup), how would they be able to pay you? they wouldn't .... 10 times out of 10 its a scam

califmerchant, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  3. web_adik

web_adik Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check out the Graboid Video affiliate program. They offer $0.70 for every user sign up. They offer a free 30 day sign up for the users to have access to all their movie and tv show videos so it's very attractive to users. I have been using it and have experience very good earnings from the. They have already paid me so no questions about them being a scam. You should try to sign up with them, you can use this LINK. :)

web_adik, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many out there, just research and find the ones that actually pay and have been around awhile, new ones pop up everyday but those sites also skip out too, been there and have had that happen many times.

BankRollBucks, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  5. Licensescript.com

Licensescript.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know one that has paid me many times weekly but im not saying but telling you know there is...

Licensescript.com, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  6. tixepower

tixepower Peon

Best Answers:
    Why wouldn't they make money of it? Some sign ups usually lead to some kind of profit if the service doesn't suck too much. There are many sites that pay per sign up I just need to find a single one that can be trusted.

Wow, very nice of you telling that there is a program but I can't know about it. Hahhaa..

tixepower, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  7. donext

donext Active Member

Best Answers:
    rude??
    what is it?

could you explain more?
    thanks b4

donext, Oct 25, 2009 IP