1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paid forum posting question

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by phaseman, Dec 29, 2008.

Has anyone ever used paid forum posting.

Did you think it helped the board, did you think the post were good and fitted in with your niche?

phaseman, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  2. John LaO

John LaO Peon

Best Answers:
    paid forum posting is good for new forums without content.. or for forums lacking in activity. depending on who you get for forum posting(quality of posts), it could help your forum come to life..

John LaO, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  3. joyboy2001

joyboy2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, paid posting is not really a good way to boost activity on your forum. It would help more if you could find a few people who have interest in what your forum discusses and then provide them with lots of interesting topics from your side.
    also, do not divide your board into too many sub-forums (to cater to very specific discussions) in the beginning. fewer forums will make it seem like you have more activity going on.
    looks like your board is running fine right now ... make sure these members get really high quality stuff and they themselves will bring in a lot more through word-of-mouth.

joyboy2001, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  4. justingh

justingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Paid posting can be very good for new forums that need a boost, but be careful when hiring posters as you do not want to end up with a load of copy&paste content or one word replies. I would recommend doing a Google search for Paid Posting services as you will likely get a better service than hiring someone who is just in it to make a quick buck here and there.

justingh, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  5. phaseman

phaseman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gave it some thought for the beginning , however with my niche I would worry most of the content would not fit my topics, like everyone all states content is king.

If I went for hiring paid posters now, I doubt any of them are into my niche, I did want to however find other peoples opinion on the subject, see if anyone did do it and was pleased with the results.

phaseman, Dec 29, 2008 IP