1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Ads Landing Page Checker Tool

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Noah Phuller, Jul 4, 2014.

Hello, does anyone know of a tool that would let me click on Adwords paid ad without incurring a click cost? My clients are constantly clicking their ads to check landing page, and burning their media spend.

Hope this makes sense.
    Thanks for your help.
    Noah

Noah Phuller, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  2. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the adwords account just choose the campaign, or specific ad and then go to tools in the top menu bar. They have one specifically for that purpose. You can see the ad, see where it ranks or displays and also other information.

snooks, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  3. Noah Phuller

Noah Phuller Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Snooks.
    I wanted to share with everyone this great chrome extension that I found. Exactly what I wanted!
    It strips out tracking so that you have a new link next to ads in the search results set.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-ads-landing-page-v/hlepdbcgoggfebmkpcbehkmbkenppalo?hl=en-US

Noah Phuller, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  4. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For fraud clicks you can setup it from your account. Once AdWords sees it pays back ! There are companies payed to ruin others campaigns.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 17, 2014 IP