1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paging & Editing Data Through Buttons & Text Boxes...

Discussion in 'C#' started by 2blind2c#, Jul 26, 2006.

Hi folks, new here in this forum and have a question about this page I'm trying to build. It links to a database into the EMPLOYEES table with entities EMPID, ADDRESS, and NAME. Matter of fact here's a picture of dummy page below for a better visual...

[​IMG]

Well as you can see that's basically what I'm sort of trying to get in the end via .net/c# . To be specific I'm trying to

a) Page using the "Previous" and "Next" buttons to go to another 2 records within that 2 record datagrid

b) Dynamically have those "Edit" and "Delete" buttons generate for each record and

c) Whenever I click on the "Edit" button within the "Buttons" column I want for the text boxes to be filled with the cooresponding data in the row that the Edit button resides on.

I'm somewhat familiar with editing data via thru textboxes for a record within a datagrid but as you can see I would need for the textboxes to be well... kinda on the outside of the datagrid as shown above. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

2blind2c#, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  2. brunozugay

brunozugay Peon

Best Answers:
    brunozugay, Jul 26, 2006 IP