1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page title & content title same for my Drupal 6 site. Any help?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by swasa, Nov 21, 2011.

I have implemented the Page title & Nodewords module for my site which is using the drupal 6 version. But the page title which is at the top of the browser and content title heading appears to be the same for my site. Any one help me how can I make content title different from the meta title tag.

http://hsastudios.com/android_games

Any help must be greatly appreciated.

swasa, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  2. kajol

kajol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content title can be changed by editing the node.

kajol, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. usmanz

usmanz Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you want to make content title different for main page only or for all pages of site?

If it is for main page only, then you can create a custom front page template file named page-front.tpl.php described here http://drupal.org/node/148063
    and in that custom front page, you can remove the print title part and instead add your own h1 tag with custom title.

usmanz, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  4. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I want to make the content title different for all the pages of the site. And how it can be done.

swasa, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  5. adimsh

adimsh Member

Best Answers:
    'nodewords' is for meta tags and is SEO related, 'page_title' module controls the <title> for the page and can be configured in 'admin/settings/page-title', you can set the title per whole site, for the front page, per each node type, if you are using views, the title configuration is in the views setup page.

adimsh, Dec 5, 2011 IP