1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page or Post for Product Review

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by bperniciaro, Nov 19, 2015.

I am new to blogging and am trying to figure out if a product review makes more sense as a Post or a Page?

I want to be able to group all of my reviews together, so it would make sense to make them posts under the same category.

But at the same time these reviews will be used to affiliate marketing purposes so they need to be Evergreen and not part of any timeline.

What is the general approach to this?

bperniciaro, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could use pages and tags to group them (no categories on Wordpress pages if that is what you are using).

billzo, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  3. rakesh kokkirala

rakesh kokkirala Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello i suggest using a separate page for all your affiliate marketing links, because they generate income continously and shouldn't be lost in archives in some 500 posts of you. Go to my blog, www.bloggersbasics.com it is still under development but you can see how to categorize all your posts and reviews.

rakesh kokkirala, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    if the information is much, you can write it all in one blog. that is if it is related put it in one category, if that is what you were asking

kimanierick, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can just do it in a Blog Post and then use a plugin to exclude it from appearing on your home page blog posts feed. You can use a plugin like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-exclude-from-homepage/

Or, you can publish the review on a Page and group them via Tags.

It is up to you.

I hope this helps! :)

Snoopy240, Dec 5, 2015 IP