1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page naming problem in Drupal

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Alsuran, Jul 29, 2006.

I got a small/big problem with my drupal based website. I use a taxonomy module to arrange the information in the apropriate pages, and the problem is that the title of the page is something like this: url-here//[/url]?q=taxonomy/term/6

The website is travel related and because of the file names i get adsense ads about taxonomy :confused:

Anyone knows how to modify the file name of the published files in drupal? I would need that instead of taxonomy/term/6 to be able to put for example travel somewhere in that url :)

Thanks in advance to whoever might be able to help me if there is a solution .. and let me know if i didn`t explain my problem well enough.

Alsuran, Jul 29, 2006 IP
  2. tyrithe

tyrithe Member

Best Answers:
    There is an option under administer/settings, in the general section, for clean URLs. If you turn that on, you do away with the ?q= portion.

There is also a path module, which should be enabled under administer/modules, where you can specify /taxonomy/term/6 is the same as /travel-destinations and when someone puts www.domain.com/travel-destinations, it will take them to that page. For content you create, there is a location to specify the path. For term pages, you will need to specify the alternate path in administer/url aliases.

tyrithe, Aug 1, 2006 IP