1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Indexed Drop 20,000,00 to 1,50,000 pages Please Help

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by myindiahub, Aug 19, 2013.

I am handling a site it have around 25,000,00 page and initial Google indexed around 20,000,00 pages till Jan 2013, after Jan 2013 Google De-indexed 18,50,000 page. i was surprised that what happened suddenly but not any clue come up. after 3 month i have apply for Google Reconsideration Request.but Google send report that it have not any manual penalty.
    Basicly my website have 3 Top TLD's
    .com, co.uk and co.jp

this problem comes in co.uk site japan and .com site index properly. i already mentioned "hreflang="en-gb" on site.

Kindly request to you please suggest me about it printsasia[dot]co[dot]uk

Attached Files:

myindiahub, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson Peon

Best Answers:
    The index page will fluctuate and it is normal since this happens on every sites. But for your case, it seems like a huge drop which fall out of 'normal' fluctuation. Perhaps you have duplicated content on the 3 TLDs....

Jennifer Hudson, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  3. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    many pages are been deleted in google r.

lukeit, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    Did you check out your sitemap? maybe any error in the links? I had this ones, because of sitemap generator. As I saw if google sitemap found any broken link in the sitemap, it doesn't index more from this sitemap.

ustas007, Aug 23, 2013 IP