1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Package: 4 Sites for Sale | Google Ranked | Ready to Move to Your Server

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CU_Designs, Jul 12, 2013.

UPDATE: One site has been removed. So now there are only three left.

Hello! Getting rid of some of my properties that I'm not doing anything with. So I can make room for new projects. My goal is to build sites, get them ranked as best as possible and sell them to the person who wants them. These are all built using the WordPress platform. Buy all three for $225 ($75 each). I'll set them all up on your server for an extra $50 or I'll just send you the files to do on your own obviously at no extra cost.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you just want one to two out of the bunch instead of all three, then let me know so I can remove it from this listing and create a separate thread for it for you to purchase. The non-bundle price is more: price per site is $97 with free set up on your server.

I make no claims on revenue or traffic. This sale is strictly for the work I put into getting content on it and ranked the best I could. It is up to you to take it from there.

Payment accepted: PayPal with a confirmed physical address.

Purchase with confidence!

* CU_DESIGNS *

NOTE: If you want help ranking a site, I can help. I just put up another site that ranked on the first page for its keyword in less than 72 hours. I seem to be getting good at getting ranked on the first 2 pages, usually the first page though. Contact me for ranking help. I use no blackhat, backlinking or any other common techniques that people talk about. I keep it simple.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
    CU_Designs, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  2. manish sinha

manish sinha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you are selling only domain name or full website with hosting cpanel plan

manish sinha, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    He's posted in Sites so it will be the domain plus content.

sarahk, Jul 16, 2013 IP
    CU_Designs likes this.
  4. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thank you Sarahk for answering that. :)

CU_Designs, Jul 16, 2013 IP