1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

p2p web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ahmed717, Mar 21, 2016.

Hi ,
    can any one help me please ! I want to develop a p2p web hosting plate forme , so I want to know how to deel with DNS , I am supposed to develop my own DNS server or can I use bind9 and adapt it on my sulution

Thanks

ahmed717, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  2. ahmed717

ahmed717 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you , really your answer helps me very well , but I am beginner and I am supposed to do this project in 2 months so according to you what is the best choice in terms of time ?
    Thanks

ahmed717, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. Alexander Dillon

Alexander Dillon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ahmed, I will prefer you to go with creating your own DNS only if you have a good experience in creating it from scratch. Since you are a beginner you can go with managed hosting providers like Cloudways,Fortrabbit, Nexcess they can help you with DNS and also they provide different caches which increase site load time since you will run P2P you have to make sure that your site load fast.

Alexander Dillon, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  4. ahmed717

ahmed717 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Alexander , thank you for your reply , really I am very grateful , but the CEO asked me to create it from scratch because it is the main part of my project , so please can you tell me if there are frameworks to create it in c language , I understood the concept of DNS very well and I am familiar with c programming

Thanks

ahmed717, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  5. Alexander Dillon

Alexander Dillon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really don't know about frameworks in C much. Really sorry for that.

Alexander Dillon, Mar 24, 2016 IP