1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

P&R needs to be shut down!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Grafstein, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetlouise

sweetlouise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont take this as a insult but are you jewish or muslim, you cant be both, hence cant be a victim of both.

sweetlouise, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  2. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Im Jewish,I was reffering too the anti-american and anti-israeli feelings from the more liberal members of the forum.

Grafstein, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  3. ZeroCapacity

ZeroCapacity Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok here is the thing with this. The world is full of crap you see it everywhere you go. At least here you have the option not to see it. This is not so with most places. If you do not like it do not go there plain and simple. Stop whining stop saying it needs to be closed cause it offends you.

YOU have the choice to click the link to go there. No one forces you to. Stay out if you do not like what is being said. These things are said everyday and we se them in print everyday.

I guess what I am saying here is grow up. Stop whining because you do not like something. Stay away from it and you will not have to worry about it.

Shawn

ZeroCapacity, Dec 23, 2007 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  4. sweetlouise

sweetlouise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what he said

sweetlouise, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  5. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't think it should be shut down, if there is a topic you find too controversial, just ignore it and go on. Or if the discussion is too heated for your liking, just stop following and posting.

wisdomtool, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  6. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the threads there are anti-muslim.
    The anti-israel threads started to appear as a result of the muslim bashing that had been occuring there daily.
    If you can get the Israel supporters to give up on the muslim hatred and stop creating threads to insult muslims and islam, then your problem would be solved.

I am surprised by the way that you are only complaining about the anti-israeli feelings there and not the anti-muslim feelings there. I guess we should feel free about attacking muslims but not Israel.

ablaye, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  7. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Anti-Muslim? i think not.
    The way i see it is that some people are frightened with alleged islamic plans to dominate the world.
    My view on that topic is one i keep to myself,however blatant antisemitism has gone to far IMHO

Grafstein, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is any conspiracy to get Israel supporters to post here bashing muslims and I also do not think the OP has any such supporters. It is a free world and free speech, they come and go on their own will.

If there is bashing of muslims or jews or christians, I do not think the majority in the forum would support that.

wisdomtool, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  9. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alleged islamic plans to dominate the world??????
    Also, in your own profile, you have Eurabia :( Long live Senator Mccarthy!!! as location.
    Before you start whining about anti-semitism, you need to take a hard look at yourself.
    And you don't need me to explain things to you.

To rephrase what you just wrote:
    Anti-Semitic? i think not.
    The way i see it is that some people are frightened with alleged jewish plans to dominate the world.

ablaye, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  10. techblog

techblog Banned

Best Answers:
    This is exactly why we have a Politics and Religion section... because people turn threads into heated topics as seen above..............

techblog, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  11. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that the P and R forum gets way out of hand. However, your answer of censorship is not a resounding answer. If you get you feelings hurt, listen to Double M and avoid the place.

I go every once in awhile to see if I can have a intellectual debate but it often turns into mud slinging and I stop at that point. I make an adult decision to leave at that point. If you can not do that, maybe it is best for you to avoid the place all together.

allout, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  12. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Double M lol

I think everyone gets the idea without a need to post in this thread any further.

MaryMary, Dec 23, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.