1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OZARK (SPOILER FREE ENDORSEMENT)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by olilynch, Jul 31, 2017.

If you haven't started yet, then I can strongly recommend Ozark, currently showing on Netflix.

Fans of Breaking Bad, Narcos, Gomorrah and that genre of dark, gritty realism will find a lot to like here. There are similarities with all of the above but it is very much its own thing.

The average Joe who finds himself in at the deep end in an industry that is inherently violent; the workings of a criminal organisation and the pitfalls of working with people with no scruples; and the impact of organised crime on a (seemingly) peaceful community.

And this is only series one...!!

I didn't spot a bad performance from any actor throughout the whole first series. Sure, some of the twists you might see coming but that doesn't make their impact any less. In fact, I'd say the acting and even the scenario trumps Breaking Bad to the title of best organised crime series (I have't seen the Wire or Sopranos so feel free to put me right in the comments).

Here's hoping that it isn't one of those discontinued series as this may just be one of Netflix's best yet.

olilynch, Jul 31, 2017 IP