1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Own Blog Network for Link Building for Clients Sites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Shovon Joarder, Jan 26, 2016.

Hi Guys ... I want to know a thing and search fr answers all over the net, but not geting any good answer.

I'm actually SEO professional and working for many clients around the world. I got clients who are having business in various different industry i.e. transport, game and few eCommerce site selling sports apparels, outdoor gear and home appliances.

Every time I get new client, I had to build separate web 2.0 properties (blogs) for individual clients which is very time consuming (its solely for link building and content marketing purpose). It's also a part of my link building strategy for my clients sites.

To reduce the time consumption, I'm planning to buy few completely new domains, set up blogs which will cover many different niche like I mentioned above and publish contents on them (of course with appropriate category and tags). I'll also do SEO for these blogs to make them authority sites.

Now my question is, if I invest in such blogs like buying domains and hosting, are the links from these blogs to my clients sites pass any good value?

I'm confused because I'm planning to cover many niches in one blog. Is covering many topic make the blog site as spam site? I also found many blogs over the internet with real high Page Rank but covering many topics too.

Do you guys have any suggestion for me in this regard?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Shovon Joarder, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  2. Alexcvc

Alexcvc Banned

Best Answers:
    It will get you some value for your client links, but very low if your blogs will have general niche and will be hosted on same IP. Blogs from same IP won't bring any value to a link. Try to do blogger outreach to different blogs and build contacts with bloggers from niche blogs.

Alexcvc, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  3. Shovon Joarder

Shovon Joarder Member

Best Answers:
    I actually buy these domains and set up on blogger platform. So, it's obvious that they'll have similar IPs.

Can you advise or do you've idea if links from blog which are on subdomains like Blogspot or WordPress carry much value than a link from main domain blog site?

I got little confusion regarding this while analyzing one of my clients link profile through Moz. It shows a link from a blog on WP sub-domain has much value than te link from a blog which is on a main domain. Though both the blogs are newly created and that's why the confusion arise

Shovon Joarder, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Creating blog networking sites is not an easy task to do because it will represent your main website to the users and reach them as well as building relationship.

KylieSweet, Jan 28, 2016 IP