1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Overture Keyword List For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Henny, Aug 1, 2005.

Hi all, I paid a webmonkey to spend a few weeks on Overture and harvest by hand the top money keywords. This list cost me a couple thousand so I am looking to recoupe a little of that. I will sell this list to NO MORE than 5 people IF it is even worth selling. The list is 10,272 phrases in column "a" with the CPC in column "b". If you do not know how you would go about making wads o' cash with this, dont ask. This is NOT one of those outdated 3 year old list selling on sites for $200.00 that has 500 or so keywords. This list is 1 month fresh and has 10,272 keywords/phrases.

Bidding is to begin at $100.00 , I will sell 1 list for sure, and up to 5 more if bids are decent enough.

Good luck!

-Henny

Henny, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  2. samsam

samsam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When was the list created ?

samsam, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  3. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was started last month, finished today, sooooo, 1/30th is 30 days old, 1/30 is new today! everything else in between.

Henny, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  4. samsam

samsam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's interesting, I will let you know by bidding here if I am interested. Sounds link interesting, and ofcourse worth saving the time by buying it for $100 :)

samsam, Aug 1, 2005 IP
  5. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One offer via PM, $110.00

Henny, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  6. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Offer withdrawn, appears my web monkey dupped me and scraped the list from another keyword site :mad: therefore, I wont try to profit from someone elses hard work.

Henny, Aug 2, 2005 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  7. frankm

frankm Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Henny, man that sucks... I mean, paying some dude a couple of thousands and then find out he is cheating ..
    Personally I'm not that interested in a list of high pay keywords, but I can understand the value of it if you like making adsense/overture sites.

I hope you can kick this webmonkey person (it is a person right?) in tha but and get your money back

frankm, Aug 2, 2005 IP
  8. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A thought..........I don't often have them but there is tumbleweed blowing through the office at the moment.

I have a pet webmonkey sat next to me here and she has a few hours a day where she could be better employed. Do you think it would be worth it If I could get a weekly list of the top 500 keywords?

Tommo, Aug 3, 2005 IP