1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Overture Fast track question

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mr-sark, Oct 17, 2005.

After getting in trouble with google because they claimed I had used 1 credit card for multiple adword accounts I went looking for other opportunities than google.

Well I landed a overture.com and am planning to advertise on msn/yahoo since I have heard some good things about it and they are the the 2nd biggest after google. But here is my problem....at the sign up at overture i have 2 opties

1. fast track
    2. free account

I have read the benefits of getting a fast track account but I am still not convinced and willing to pay 200 dollars without knowing if this really works or if it is just another marketing thingie.

So, this is what bring me here and was wondering if you guys could tell me your expierence about the 200 dollar fast track account on overture, because the thing that really attracts me is not having to wait that long untill my keywords are reviewd.

Thnx in Advance

mr-sark, Oct 17, 2005 IP