1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Overnight bombing causes fatal casualty

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mikey1090, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog222

dog222 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was going to stay out of this BS
    But I've been reading some of the lies that are being thrown around here.

The only PMs I have sent was 1 to Jamie G (telling him to shove it after he threatened me) One to David after he thanked me for standing up to Jamie G and one to a user of esyndicat who I happen to see here at the forums.

dog222, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    robjones likes this.
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Thanks truthbesaid. You made my point... even if unintentionally so. Welcome back, again.

robjones, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    YMC likes this.
  3. vicdigi

vicdigi Banned

Best Answers:

Whenever somebody talks about scripts and phpLynx comes, trouble is amost always inevitable. That trouble would appear to always come from those who are associated with the script itself.

You say "afraid to get banned"! Yet you have clearly disguised yourself.

You then finish off with "I couldn't give a flying fig." If this were the case then you wouldn't have bothered creating a new forum username and taking the best part of your evening to say the things that would appear have made you feel very hard done by.

The trouble has been made by the script owners. Everybody here at DP has seen this very clearly and it is their very own fault. Be it whether they have a good script or not - you cannot go around threatening people, being pushy and acting like tyrants.

People like to make choices. Those choices are often made by other people talking about their experiences. Go figure.... It certainly does not take a genius.

vicdigi, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  4. jamuna

jamuna Active Member

Best Answers:
    anyway
    good news for us

jamuna, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  5. thetruthbesaid

thetruthbesaid Banned

Best Answers:
    What points that? The point that I said what most think? The point I wonder why people like you who are supposed to be a legitimate Realtor. :confused:

Website doesn't support that your a professional real estate agent but perhaps thats just a face you put on like most here? Does the fact your a meta editor with dmoz with vested interests with botw but you could put me wrong on that one. You seem like the village sneak here from what I read, well f**k off and sneak on me, see if I care.

You a$$holes are paranoid and paid to discredit Im not paid to do sh$*tt and if you listen to you all I'm suffering from some kind of multiple personality disorder.

Is property that bad with you robjones or you just propping up the old income?

@Doggy; I have screenshots of you like a puppy dog every time the damned phpLynx is mentioned. Forget JamieG he's no-one in my eyes but you dropped a bollock when you ADMITTED david duval thanked you for standing up to him. LMFAO. You lot are too easy. ;)

Here boy, fetch...............

For Jamuna, I don't know if phpLynx is going to stay around but I would encourage them to get back on the road as quick as they can. Leave it to the insane here and the directory industry will be run by an idiot who I won't name here but will leave others to ponder on. :D

thetruthbesaid, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  6. stoner3221

stoner3221 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I’m going to truly miss all the arguments related to what script is the best. It’s difficult to find such humor free on the internet.

stoner3221, Jul 30, 2008 IP
    swedal likes this.
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    FWIW I never said you were suffering from it... you seem to enjoy it. ;)

I'm not in a flame mode... too much of that these days... but I'm with stoner in thinking this is a heck of a floorshow. Keep it clean, could be kids watching. :)
    As for being paid to discredit you... doesn't appear you need any assistance. Have a good one. ~ rj

robjones, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sad to see the "usual" to come back with his ego. *sigh*

[​IMG]

Let go of it dude, theres no one to blame but yourself.

popotalk, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  9. mywebsearches

mywebsearches Peon

Best Answers:
    So far I have not read a "really" good reason why they decided to go this way. If they believed that their script is one of the best why not continue with it?

As in many other businesses their goals is to provide a service to their customers no matter what their competition is doing. So, this is not the way to go by any means.

mywebsearches, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  10. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To the latest "account", the person who stated that David Duval was a secret moderator here the other day was me. I quite clearly stated it was a JOKE, I couldn't have made it more clearer if I'd tried as I put a damn disclaimer on it.

Let me clarify for you once more IT WAS A JOKE!

It was intended to try and bring a little humor to this war zone.

As to the rest of this thread, I find it all rather pathetic and childish and wont be drawn into it. Half of you should be ashamed of yourselves for bringing the industry into disrepute yet again, the other half of which are duplicate accounts should just grow up.

SilkySmooth, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  11. thetruthbesaid

thetruthbesaid Banned

Best Answers:
    popotalk, me personally I have never been happier but then I really don't have anything to do with that script except I did get sub contracted to do some design work for them once.

There seems some kind of crazy infatuation with duplicate accounts here? phpLynx have over 6k users, you seriously thinking just one person is responsible for ALL the accounts here?

That would be the same as saying everyone from other scripts are all the same wouldn't it? I don't ever see that being claimed here but that's to be expected as you wouldn't want to drop yourselves in it would you.

This place is an enigma unto itself and nobody has answered my questions. I don't believe you when you say dduval isn't a secret moderator, in fact as convinced as you as that I and every other person uses duplicate accounts I'm convinced that he is a mod here. It would explain a lot don't you think.

My feeling is you should stop attacking someone who can't post here in defense it would make you all look a lot more professional. Until then there will be a million people like me who will call you all out as not all of us like this bullying and name calling.

thetruthbesaid, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  12. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't really give two hoots what you believe, it was a joke period.

As for all of us looking unprofessional, seriously please. pot, kettle, black.

SilkySmooth, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  13. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Let's wrap this thread up - the more you guys go on and on about phpLynx, the more air time you're giving the sale of the script - so on the owners behalf - Thanks:D

Spider-Man, Jul 31, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.