1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Over 100 articles and blog posts needed for USA car tires

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thebaron, Jul 16, 2011.

Original, Unique, Discerning and Informative Articles on Car Tire Brands

I need 800+ word essays on car tire brands for a USA audience. I realize from an earlier posting that the price was set too low for the kind of quality I need. So I'm increasing the price and reducing the number of words needed:

$12 for 800 words (20 of these)
    $5 for 400 words (100 of these)

The smaller essays will be blog posts onthe tire blog. The larger essays will be pages on the tire blog.

The essays will be for a blog on car tires in the USA. I am not promoting any particular brand of car tires. I am not selling tires at all.
    The 800 word essays should be reviews of a brand fo a tire per essay. So one of them will be a review of the Pirelli tire, dealing with it's different types within the same essay. Since the blog is about car tires, there is no need for any introduction about tires generally. Just launch right in to the review. Do not waste words, or provide sentences that don't contribute to the subject being reviewed.
    The smaller essays will be easier because they are more generally about car tires. However, the same rules apply

The major failings of previous attempts were:
    1. Thinking I want to sell the tires, and making out that the manufacturer they were writing about were the best. I'm not interested in selling any tires - nor am I working for any manufacturer.
    2. Unneccesary words to pad out the required length. Certain words flag up the word-padders: 'certainly', 'definitely', and others.
    3. Poor grammar.

If you're interested - please submit a 150 (roughly) word paragraph on any subject that is a review of any product. If you're stuck for a subject, it can be chess or a particular car tire. But it can be anything.

Once I find a good person to work with - I have 1000's of articles I need writing on other subjects too.

thebaron, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  2. John Galt

John Galt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TheBaron -

You're going to have a tough time getting quality at those prices. If you can afford to invest at least $0.025/word (my current discounted price), then we should talk.

Even if my caliber of writing isn't a good fit, which I have my suspicions it isn't, let me leave you with a tip for locking in somebody decent:

Smaller word counts do NOT warrant lower price tags.

The research is already done, whether the article is 400 words or 4,000 words. A savvy writer - one that won't sell you rubbish - understands this and factors research into his costs. Offering a lower rate simply based on verbiage isn't a good idea.

Good luck on your project!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
    John Galt, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  3. nebraskaemarketing

nebraskaemarketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    PM sent, thank you.

nebraskaemarketing, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  4. thebaron

thebaron Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I disagree John. I've had writers do thousands of articles on other subjects. If the length is too long writers get tired and can't find the words they need to keep up a good job for the whole essay.

Also, of interest, whatever price I set, there's always two types of respondents: 1. Those that say the price is too low, they can do the job for a greater price, and like to leave a public reply giving their 'advice', and 2. Loads of people offering to do the job for the price offered. After a single night - this one has good response so far - and several look good for the job.

thebaron, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  5. Saler

Saler Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As a writer, i would love to write short precise content that includes only the things you need to know other than including crap that isn't necessary. After a point, we just get bored if it is a bulk 500+ word article. :/

I remember sending you a PM. Well, i guess i wasn't considered. :p Anyway, all the best brah. B]

Saler, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  6. noahjwhitmore

noahjwhitmore Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also disagree John, I have written for many clients at a bulk discount. Perhaps if he wanted to order just one or two articles at that price, he would have trouble finding a writer. But, if he is offering that amount of work in the same niche, a lot of your research is going to overlap, so that needs to be taken into account as well. Besides, it looks like you charge 2.5 cents/word, so doesn't your total price per article increase with a higher word count anyway??

theBaron, I have sent you a message about this project and I hope that you think my writing skills would be a good match.

-Noah Whitmore

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
    noahjwhitmore, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  7. diitz

diitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent .Please consider .Thank You.

diitz, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  8. lavfely12

lavfely12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already sent you a sample article and other links as well.

lavfely12, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  9. rchaudhury

rchaudhury Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks.i like itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

rchaudhury, Jul 18, 2011 IP