1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

outwork69`s Workshop - Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Design' started by outwork69, Jun 2, 2015.

Hi. I am a graphic designer (especially website, mobile, UI/UX) whos hobby becomed their full time job in the last few years. I know I am far from a professional designer, but I am trying hard to become well known name in the webdesign industry.

The purpose of the thread is to collect some feedback from DP users, so I can polish my skills to the next level. Every kind of feedback is appreciated negative and positive too. Please be sincer because I know that the criticism helps to stay at the ground. Thx

I will post some of my designs periodically. Here is one of my last finished works (Please click on the image for full resolution):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    outwork69, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    All I can say I really like it. I am curious how your design looks on a cell phone (mobile devices in general). Also, is it an active classifieds?

qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate it each time a designer has spent effort to habitate the site. What I mean by "habitate" is the feeling that he has thought about the space, has made simple "accidents" recreating a frame out of all the site. I enjoyed the matching of the angle of the page to the tabletop. It's a small twist, but it's so efficent that it turns the site to a frame inside another picture, it gives of a sense of hiperdimensionality.

SocialSignals, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  4. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    qwikad.com: Here is the mobile version of the website:
    [​IMG]

SocialSignals: Thank you for your kind words! Appreciate it!

outwork69, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  5. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure.
    The site looks quite clean in mobile format.
    One thing I'm not really a big fan of is changing layouts. Meaning, if you have the cart in one side, you should expect it to be there again. Too many rules for the audeince to memorize is territory you expressively want to keep away from.

SocialSignals, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  6. outwork69

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, that is right. The main problem with the mobile designs is the limited space. It is really hard to positionate everything well and keep the usability the same time. I agree with you: I will try to keep to keep the layout at the same place on both layouts. Thank you for your suggestion. This comments definitely help me to create much more user friendly interfaces!

outwork69, Jun 4, 2015 IP
    SocialSignals likes this.
  7. outwork69

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Another week, another classified website. Any kind of feedback is appreciated (negative and positive too) it helps me to polish my skills!

[​IMG]

outwork69, Jun 26, 2015 IP