1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling OUTSOURCING SPECIAL: $285/Mo = Full Time Trained and Managed Content Writers!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WordTradeSolutions, Mar 7, 2012.

DPers,

Need unique, top quality content for your Internet marketing campaigns, sites, blogs and products? We have 33 available English content researcher/writer employees who can be assigned as your dedicated full time or part time content researchers/writers...

A full time writer employee of ours works 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, 4 weeks/month and is paid $285/month, for 2000+++ words of unique, top quality content per day, sent on a daily basis...
    A part time writer employee of ours works 4 hours/day, 5 days/week, 4 weeks/month and is paid $150/month for 1000+++ words of unique, top quality content per day, sent on a daily basis...

• HOW TO HIRE •

STEP ONE: Send the details of a trial work day order to this Use "Writer Needed" as the subject line of your email...
    A trial work day order consists of 2000++ words of unique, top quality content...
    You can divide this into any number of write-ups, of any type and in any length, provided it's collectively worth 2000++ words...
    Your trial order details may include the type of write-ups you need, the length of each one, your target keywords or samples showing your prefered writing style/tone, if any...

STEP TWO: Wait for a response from me or from our administrative assistant employees, in case I'm not here at our office. We normally reply in 2 to 4 business hours and will acknowledge receipt of your trial order and ask you to pay for your trial order via PayPal...
    We will immediately acknowledge receipt of your PayPal payment and assign your trial order the following business day to our available writer employee with suitable training and experience...
    You will then receive your completed trial order late evening GMT+8 of the same business day...

STEP THREE: If you like the trial order output of our writer employee, let us know via email, so he or she can be assigned as your dedicated writer, to start working on your tasks the following business day. Otherwise, you can opt to have your trial order assigned to a different writer employee of ours, or request for a refund...

• OUR STANDARDS •

Our writer employees have knowledge and experience in writing top quality authority content for your sites and guides, tutorials and ebook products, Amazon and ClickBank product reviews in the Jan Roos and Amazonian writing style, articles for your site and EZA among other article directories, blog posts with personality and other materials for your content syndication campaigns...
    They are also supervised on a daily basis by our office managers and regularly trained by our Q/A associates in SEO tasks, such as:

=>> Niche/micro niche/Amazon or ClickBank product/exact and phrase match keyword research...
    =>> Finding well-aged expired closeout domains with exact match keyword domain names with high local and global monthly search volume, low competition and mid-range CPC rates, active backlinks in contextually relevant authority sites and high Google PR homepages...

=>> Naturally placing keywords within content pages to properly SE optimize the content without affecting overall readability...
    =>> Wordpress content posting...
    =>> Article directory submissions and Web 2.0 content postings, manually or via software such as Article Marketing Robot...

• ABOUT US •

Allow me to introduce myself, particularly to those of you who have yet to meet me here. I'm Marx Vergel Melencio, proprietor and marketing communications strategist of Grayscale Business Consultancy & Marketing Services. We are a 5-year old ICT (Information and Communications Technology) outsourcing company based in Manila, Philippines...

A few months after I became totally blind, permanently, when I was intentionally gunned down last Nov 2003 while buying fried rice at a local neighborhood food stall:

My wife and I, without any capital other than our time, skills, tenacity and a couple of computers at home with DSL, started our company that, up until now, provides professional, top quality English content research/writing, Web development and design, software programming, non-written content development and SEO services at reasonable prices to corporations, companies, businesses and individual Internet marketers in North American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries...

Barely five months after we started, our company grew from four work at home moms and dads, including my wife and I, to more than 120 inhouse employees, 10 independent subcontractors each with their own group of 12 employees, 20 individual independent homebased subcontractors, a Manila-based head office and 9 provincial city offices across the Philippines. In 2008, I was awarded by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship as the most inspiring entrepreneur of the year. I believe determination and the "Yes I Can" mindset can help anyone achieve some form of "success", even in the face of adversity, in my case, even with a disability...

• WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR SERVICES •

• OUR PORTFOLIO •

From 2005 to 2007, we helped the carrier product of Paretologic, Inc. to become the best selling Microsoft Windows system registry cleaner of all time...

We continue to help Tech-FAQ.Com and NetBuilders.Org to develop their onsite content, increase their search engine rankings and improve the Google PR of their pages...

We continue to help the affiliates of RevenueWire.Com to become superaffiliates...

We continue to help the repeat and long term customers of Constant-Content.Com, to become owners of profitable corporations, companies, businesses and home businesses through their Internet marketing campaigns...

WordTradeSolutions, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mar 08 2012 GMT+8 UPDATE: Most of our available writer employees have training and experience in title level, sentence level and word level content spinning. Each work day: A full timer can write 3 unique 350++-word write-ups (articles, blog posts, product reviews). These 3 write-ups will then be spun in title level and sentence level. Then, each title and sentence version will be spun in word level. This means you'll receive, on a daily basis, three title, sentence and word level-spun 350++-word write-ups. A part timer can on the other hand provide you with two uniquely written 300++-word write-ups, which will then be title level, sentence level and word level spun, per day. This also means a full timer can provide you with six 150++-word title, sentence and word level spun BMR posts or two 500++-word title level, sentence level and word level spun UAW articles per day, and a part timer can provide you with half of this output per day...

WordTradeSolutions, Mar 7, 2012 IP